Instead of acknowledging

sandals6

2 minutes ago, sandals6 said:

Instead of mods acknowledging something wrong with orp abuse my post gets taken down because it shows there offline bases name? Good support wildcard.

Yeah, was just trying to respond to you post. There wasn't anything I could see wrong with it.

It was just a video showing a tribe meshing and some kinda base shell with offline raid protection. Didn't see a darn thing that violated any part of the forum rules. Unless showing proof of cheaters is now against the rules...

5 minutes ago, Whipples said:

Yeah, was just trying to respond to you post. There wasn't anything I could see wrong with it.

It was just a video showing a tribe meshing and some kinda base shell with offline raid protection. Didn't see a darn thing that violated any part of the forum rules. Unless showing proof of cheaters is now against the rules...

Thank you what were you gonna say about it?

And i guess i have reacher a max number of posts per day? Since when is that a thing?

• Volunteer Moderator

Reports against players must be done privately via support tickets. Naming and shaming others publicly on the forums is not allowed. If you have an issue with the moderation, you must also submit a ticket routed to "Forum Related" as moderation is also not discussed publicly on the forums. Thanks!

Archived