custom food Custom food recipes

AramGg

32 minutes ago, mmintz90 said:

What level are you with a crafting wipe to make these? I like those values, a lot

Been testing Element dust food as @SaltyMonkey has suggested elsewhere, made a superfood: 10 dust, 1 mushroom 1 honey. 800 food, 600 hp 600 stam

Also made cakes, 5 dust, 15 stimberry that heal 800 stamina (for tames) Worked wonders on Desert Titan

Edit: 105 character, full craft. 

2 hours ago, d1nk said:

Been testing Element dust food as @SaltyMonkey has suggested elsewhere, made a superfood: 10 dust, 1 mushroom 1 honey. 800 food, 600 hp 600 stam

Also made cakes, 5 dust, 15 stimberry that heal 800 stamina (for tames) Worked wonders on Desert Titan

Jesus christ that superfood is insane! Which mushroom do you use?

44 minutes ago, mmintz90 said:

Ahh nice thanks a lot, on the stam cake, do you just remote use it in your pet's inventory when it is out of stamina?

Can use it that way, or use it when running out of stam. The stam heals slow (like a player) so its more of tool to help you keep your stamina. Can be used for slow stam regen mounts too. (Useful if you like to sprint around on a giga)

38 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Can use it that way, or use it when running out of stam. The stam heals slow (like a player) so its more of tool to help you keep your stamina. Can be used for slow stam regen mounts too. (Useful if you like to sprint around on a giga)

Shoot, I am on giga more than anything else with the exception of a wyvern. Giga is my main food harvester and titan killer. I need all the stam help I can get for them

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2019 at 11:04 PM, d1nk said:

You're telling me you got a recipe that gives you 800 food, 600 hp and 600 stam with only 10 dust? Cause at lvl 130 max crafting skill and focal chili 25 dust gives me 290 of each...

If I do your recipe, it gives 140.9 food, 233.4 stam and 130.5 hp.

Sooooo....what's the deal?

1 hour ago, Plasmatique said:

You're telling me you got a recipe that gives you 800 food, 600 hp and 600 stam with only 10 dust? Cause at lvl 130 max crafting skill and focal chili 25 dust gives me 290 of each...

If I do your recipe, it gives 140.9 food, 233.4 stam and 130.5 hp.

Sooooo....what's the deal?

he might be on an unofficial with boosted crafting skill

• 9 months later...

Archived