What should be added to ark Mobile

Elijahhunter

HEY, people, I created this chat because I wanted to talk about what people think should be added to Ark mobile. I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of chats like this but I couldn't find any. But never mind that here is what I think:

1 Thylacoleo

2 Ragnarok

3 UNLIMITED TAMES

4 if the island is going to be the only map why not have Wyverns and dessert on the island

3 hours ago, Elijahhunter said:

HEY, people, I created this chat because I wanted to talk about what people think should be added to Ark mobile. I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of chats like this but I couldn't find any. But never mind that here is what I think:

1 Thylacoleo

2 Ragnarok

3 UNLIMITED TAMES

4 if the island is going to be the only map why not have Wyverns and dessert on the island

3. You lack understanding of how caps work.

Yeah, you're just dreaming with most of that. Impossible to do with current mobile technology.

I'm just excited to get the things coming in Ark 2.0. Dungeons, eerie creatures, boss battles, and tek crafting/building will be enough to keep me busy for quite a while.

As far as things I would like to see beyond that, I would like to see ovis added. They would be extremely useful for taming any type of carnivore. In addition, it would be nice to have one of the ocean caves if the game eventually gets optimized enough to handle it.

Archived