Nitrado Server Question.

So I'm hosting a modded Prim + server for a few friends and made wild Dino lvls very high.  The highest I've seen so far is 750.  I added in the engrams for longneck rifles and tranq darts as arrows we're killing dinos.  My problem is when I log in on a new day after sleeping, all the rifles and tranqs are gone.  Is there anything I can do or do I just hope to find Ascendant crossbows and bows?

7 hours ago, DarcBoss said:

So I'm hosting a modded Prim + server for a few friends and made wild Dino lvls very high.  The highest I've seen so far is 750.  I added in the engrams for longneck rifles and tranq darts as arrows we're killing dinos.  My problem is when I log in on a new day after sleeping, all the rifles and tranqs are gone.  Is there anything I can do or do I just hope to find Ascendant crossbows and bows?

Longnecks and tranq darts aren’t apart of primitive plus because it’s a total conversion mod. Just because you can spawn it in doesn’t mean it’s supposed to be there.

9 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Longnecks and tranq darts aren’t apart of primitive plus because it’s a total conversion mod. Just because you can spawn it in doesn’t mean it’s supposed to be there.

Didn't spawn them...added the engrams through server settings and crafted them.  I know they aren't supposed to be there.  Not the question.  Thanks for the "help" though.  

Archived