Server war

Loham

If you wanna be part of an epic server war join Jurassic Ark. 

There's 3 admin tribes, play part in 1 of the 3 main tribes. Be a warrior or be a spy and inside another tribe. If you don't join a tribe then expect to pay taxes to the admin that owns the land you build on. The map is divided into 3 sections and each tribe owns part. Work together to try and take the island from the other tribes. Each tribe has a main base (no raiding it)  built on an island so nobody gets wiped and can rebuild early. 

We also lvl up all characters to lvl 100 for easier building. 

3 hours ago, Loham said:

There's 3 admin tribes, play part in 1 of the 3 main tribes. Be a warrior or be a spy and inside another tribe. If you don't join a tribe then expect to pay taxes to the admin that owns the land you build on. The map is divided into 3 sections and each tribe owns part. Work together to try and take the island from the other tribes. Each tribe has a main base (no raiding it)  built on an island so nobody gets wiped and can rebuild early. 

Sounds fun, if I played multiplayer.

On 3/18/2019 at 6:56 PM, Loham said:

Do you all have a discord?

On 3/19/2019 at 8:28 PM, NoahTheGoat666 said:

Sometimes, when that happenes I usually just start a new save. I started a medium/casual one a couple days ago and it has gotten really fun again.

Yeah, I can't do that. I got the lave skin Graf (cost 700 amber) and almost done with all the pursuits. Working toward the 50 straight daily now. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived