pve easytek420 boosted (cluster) discord community friendly admin and community

Bellteck

Friendly & Helpful community Our own Discord Server with Boosted Stats! The game stats and values have been upgraded on the server to make things more fun. Friendly Server Administration! The goal of the server Admins is to make sure you have a fair and fun time on the server. There is no tolerance for abuse of power and if there is, report it to one of our Administrators. All rules are on our discord page 420boosted. Come join us on this new cluster our maps are Ragnarock, Extiction, The Center, and Aberation! 

ADMINS WILL WIPE / KILL ANYTHING THEY SEE THAT EVEN LOOKS CLOSE TO THE WORD HUMAN! NO HUMAN NAME, NO HUMAN TRIBE.... - DINOS LEFT NEAR ANY OBELISKS WILL BE KILLED - DINOS LEFT ON WANDER WILL BE KILLED PLEASE KEEP YOUR DINOS AT YOUR BASE  - NO BUILDING IN HIGH RESOURCE SPAWN AREAS (METAL, CRYSTAL, ETC...)  - NO BUILDING IN ARTIFACT CAVES 

From the ARK Main Menu, go to "Join ARK", then on the server browser, change the "Sessions Filter" in the bottom left corner to "Unofficial PC Sessions". Then, in the "Name Filter" search bar at the top, search for "easytek420"
server cluster new so still getting all the severs setting right where the community finds them fun for all.(stats may change but most changes are talked about o the discord site and the community that speeks up oks them). 
no need for any winning but always love to get input on how the server can be changed to better the experience! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I don’t know what I’m doing but I hope this is ok.

I logged on today to find one of my bases fences two tek Dino gates and teleporter and a behemoth gate along with a lot of foundations totally missing or destroyed I don’t know if I built wrong or it’s a glitch but I can’t replace it easily took me two weeks just too get the element for the tek stuff which I enjoyed .

I still can’t find the rules on the discord because I’m computer dum I don’t know what half the words mean I do enjoy this server and game could someone get back to me about my base and the rules please 

Archived