MaxAscensionLevel

domleg

What is the MaxAscensionLevel setting? I see some set to MaxAscensionLevel=0 and some set to MaxAscensionLevel=3? What is the purpose of this setting since I can't find it explained anywhere in your Ark WiKI or Ark Forums.

Also, if you complete Ascension on Extinction DLC, do you get 30 levels from that? I setup my server for player max at 200 levels, but player maxes out at 170. 

Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Ghuty said:

Well If you run overseer boss in abe you can get +15 lvl and if  you run ascension in the island you can reach another +15 lvl, 130 is max you can reach in official server. you get +5 gamma boss +10 for beta boss and +15 alpha boss.

Almost right. Unless the wiki is wrong, it's +5 lvls for gamma ascension, + 5 levels for beta and +5 levels for alpha. Or did you mean that if you do the alpha first, you get 15? Then it's +5 for gamma Rockwell, + 5 for beta and + 5 for alpha, for a total of 15 additional levels.

Also, they added 5 levels a while back (patch v284.104) which means the max level without ascension is level 105, with The Island full ascension the max is 120 and with both The Island and Aberration full ascension the maximum level is 135.

12 minutes ago, domleg said:

My server is Extinction and there is also ascension on that map...are there bonus levels for that? I haven't finished it yet, don't want to cheat to find out. just want to know if those extra 30 levels will be available after Extinction ascension.

As far as I know there is no ascension on extinction

Default: 100 Level

Extinction Chronicles: +5 Level (permanent to all existing and new survivors, totalling 105 Max)

Island Ascension (Overseer):

• Gamma Implant: +5 Level (110)
  • Beta Implant: +10 Level (115)
  • Alpha Implant: +15 Level (120)

Aberration Ascension (Rockwell):

• Gamma Aberrant: +5 Level (125)
  • Beta Aberrant: +10 Level (130)
  • Alpha Aberrant: +15 Level (135)

So overall, with all ascension listed above for alpha on both end, you can reach up to 135 Level.

Extinction "Ascension" does not "ascend" any level since your implant is just simply replaced.

Archived