current state of the official servers

Avaraxius

So yust thining out loud and maybe like most player are thinking,

The current state of the offical servers,

Since last patch the servers endured a lot of lag freezes that where later on resolved by a patch atleast the lockups.

But since patch the lag is stil there and somehow even worst then before the patch.

I am playing on rag 210 aswel and since patch that resolved the locks ups we get dc/lag spikes of minutes and server that does not show on the list for hours.

it is almost impssible to do something, getting wyvern eggs is risky you never know when you dc and server is of the list and when it wil return.

So i got a few questions

1. how can a server go offline each day and even be offline for hours, where is the support?

2. why do servers have a poor performance since a few months now then before (my island server has now even worst performance then after they did the fixes on offical servers.)

3. when is this going to be resolved...

4. all are the resources/clusters moved to atlas  (could it be?) 

5. it this a way to lower the population of official server to let the player quit so the plug can be pulled of the offical servers (could it be?) 

6. why do we not get a reall offical word i meant a real one since this kind of (server) service shouldnt be a normal company policy. We are working on it or we know about it is not a real clarification this should not take months.

Playin 210 too, every 2 mins a lag spike of 30 secs to 3 mins and every day 5-15 server crashes + rollbacks ...

Longest crash ive seen was weekend with 3+ hours offline one hour after getting back from an 1 hour offline time ...

Was better before patch and much better before "insert a game, which use same Hardware and Clusters it seems" came out ...

5 hours ago, Avaraxius said:

So yust thining out loud and maybe like most player are thinking,

The current state of the offical servers,

Since last patch the servers endured a lot of lag freezes that where later on resolved by a patch atleast the lockups.

But since patch the lag is stil there and somehow even worst then before the patch.

I am playing on rag 210 aswel and since patch that resolved the locks ups we get dc/lag spikes of minutes and server that does not show on the list for hours.

it is almost impssible to do something, getting wyvern eggs is risky you never know when you dc and server is of the list and when it wil return.

So i got a few questions

1. how can a server go offline each day and even be offline for hours, where is the support?

2. why do servers have a poor performance since a few months now then before (my island server has now even worst performance then after they did the fixes on offical servers.)

3. when is this going to be resolved...

4. all are the resources/clusters moved to atlas  (could it be?) 

5. it this a way to lower the population of official server to let the player quit so the plug can be pulled of the offical servers (could it be?) 

6. why do we not get a reall offical word i meant a real one since this kind of (server) service shouldnt be a normal company policy. We are working on it or we know about it is not a real clarification this should not take months.

Put on your thinking caps. 

Archived