I need help

Alphabet12345

So im new to ark and dont really know lots of stuff so if your answering what i said please say it in a way i will understand P.S im on xbox one

I created a non dedicated server i thought that meant nobody could join appart from the people i invite put people have joined and stole and ruined my stuff and recently two people joined my game and gave me dinos and stuff i dont i have because i dont have the stuff for the game so they soon destory by base and leave but they left but they made a tribe and left two meks and im wondering can i take them with a command of some sorts and how can i make my game private but at the same time invite my friends to play

Sorry for any spelling mistakes im only 11 years old

On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 5:01 AM, Alphabet12345 said:

So im new to ark and dont really know lots of stuff so if your answering what i said please say it in a way i will understand P.S im on xbox one

I created a non dedicated server i thought that meant nobody could join appart from the people i invite put people have joined and stole and ruined my stuff and recently two people joined my game and gave me dinos and stuff i dont i have because i dont have the stuff for the game so they soon destory by base and leave but they left but they made a tribe and left two meks and im wondering can i take them with a command of some sorts and how can i make my game private but at the same time invite my friends to play

Just go up to the meks and put in admin cheats : "admincheat kill" 

On 3/18/2019 at 1:01 PM, Alphabet12345 said:

I see you've had a reply to the admin commands. As for whether others can join, they will be able to. But check out if your XBox dedicated server has the option of a whitelist as PC has. If it does, that means you need to manually add all the people you want to invite to that list, but on the other hand, no one else may enter your server.

Edit: A much easier way, if you trust your friends, is to put a password on the server. Give the password to your friends and ask them not to give it out. If they don't, no one else will be able to enter your server.

Archived