Questions

IsaiahMB

Hello Wildcard, I know you guys are probably EXTREMELY busy but i have a few questions I would absolutely LOVE to have answered. I am a frequent ARK Mobile player, as I have no consoles and I was wondering about some things I would love to see make it's way into ARK Mobile. Are you planning on adding Single Player Server settings further than you already have? Are you planning on adding in the rest of the dinos? Why exactly do you have a tame limit in single player and why is it set so low? Are you planning on adding in the rest of the maps for the full ARK experience? Do you have any plans on adding in Primitive+ for a different feel of ARK. Are you working on adding in mods that will be compatible with ARK Mobile? Do you have any plans on adding in the rest of the engrams that are on PC and Xbox and PS? Hope you can get back to me! Sincerely, a curious gamer

3 hours ago, IsaiahMB said:

Are you planning on adding in the rest of the dinos? Why exactly do you have a tame limit in single player and why is it set so low? 

I believe this is because of the low computing power of tablets and phones compared to console or pc, or that’s what the devs say.

Archived