EthynOreo

Hello everyone! Im looking for players to join my server called Arkeologists 

It's is PVP with:

2x XP

2x Harvest

Max Tribe: 12

5x Hatching and Maturing

3x imprint with Tribe imprint as well

This server is brand new so that means there are lots of areas to build to your liking!!

With that said I am also working on a Discord server so that survivors may be able to interact with each other beyond the global chat. There will be many chat rooms with lots of opportunities to trade Items, look for tribe mates, discuss issues, to simply have fun, and possible giveaways to those on the server!!  You can now simply join through the small blue "Info" button that appears before you join the server. (The server rules are already up) 

*Please note that since this server is still in It's "early stages" that anything is subject to change. ( Ie: Server Rates, Rules, etc. )

I look forward to seeing you all around the server!

As of right now NEWCOMERS receive 40 level ups plus metal tools/armor!! If you stay to build a base on the server and craft a LARGE storage box, you will have It filled with materials to help you even further!! This Is so everyone can have a fair chance! :)        (This applies to ONE storage box only) 

If I am not around when you first join please DO NOT hesitate to contact me through discord. I will get to you as soon as I can! (Mention to me that you saw this advertisement) 

On 3/16/2019 at 5:07 PM, EthynOreo said:

Hello everyone! Im looking for players to join my server called Arkeologists 

It's is PVP with:

2x XP

2x Harvest

Max Tribe: 12

5x Hatching and Maturing

3x imprint with Tribe imprint as well

This server is brand new so that means there are lots of areas to build to your liking!!

With that said I am also working on a Discord server so that survivors may be able to interact with each other beyond the global chat. There will be many chat rooms with lots of opportunities to exchange trade Items, look for tribe mates, discuss issues, to simply have fun, and possible giveaways to those on the server!! (The server rules are already up) 

*Please note that since this server is still in It's "early stages" that anything is subject to change. ( Ie: Server Rates, Rules, etc. )

I look forward to seeing you all around the server!

How early like if i come play are lvl 50s gonna immediatly kill me

Archived