pve xbox one! Ark official pve seeking rag hard maticore killing tribe.

Bulby

So what are your Rex stats? We could Share The risk, but We dont have The time right now perhaps next week. We are 3 on tribe. Btw We only defeat gama atm, but We have better Rex and saddlers now. 

El 17/3/2019 a las 9:13, Bulby dijo:

Oh, gracias por señalar que perdí la información viable. Aprecio eso. XBOX ONE es en lo que juego. 

all my rexs' are unleveled. just been waiting for pro tip on what to spend the stat on for alpha fights. I have enough rexs to battle. I have shotguns. I want no loot. i want to be in high tier access of the cloner. People that are running the fight are probably too busy with that to check the forums forreal. and if i could i wouldnt let just anybody into my group so i kinda get it. but if you were feelin like meeting a new player character and running a boss with said character. i can be a card

2 hours ago, Bulby said:

all my rexs' are unleveled. just been waiting for pro tip on what to spend the stat on for alpha fights. I have enough rexs to battle. I have shotguns. I want no loot. i want to be in high tier access of the cloner. People that are running the fight are probably too busy with that to check the forums forreal. and if i could i wouldnt let just anybody into my group so i kinda get it. but if you were feelin like meeting a new player character and running a boss with said character. i can be a card

Hi there, people can give you all the tips in the world, but at the end its you that make the fight work. Get a high hp/stam yuti and ride it, then 2 you have options, 1: you go in with 1yut, 1daeodon, 18rexs

2:you go in with 1yut, 19theris

Stats would be different then other bossfight cause of the %damage dragon does. My theris have 21-23k health with 8cakes each and 700-800melee.

Your rex army should have MIN 25k hp WITH good saddle 90+ all the rest in melee, also best is to have a rider for daeodon. 

ALWAYS kill the dragon first, and if it dies, get the hell away from it. Good luck

Archived