dedicated storage bugged!!

bedbug

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, bedbug said:

just lost a whole vault full of gacha crystals that had element dust. when i put them in the dedicated storage vault it changed them to primitive crystals and when i took them out to consume you get nothing from them. :(

Yes, this is a bug and they are investigating:

I will guess that the reason the Gacha crystals were (effectively) emptied by the dedicated storage is because the crystals only say "Gacha Crystal" on them.

There is no distinct title on ANY Crystal except for "Primitive/Ramshackle/Apprentice".

Nothing in the title that tells you what the Crystal contains. So it stores exactly that - Gacha Crystal.

I'm confused as to why youd store element dust, still in the crystal, since it doesn't decay - like organic poly does and most ele-dust counts are 150-180 And ~1 stack of dust = 5-7 crystals

To each their own though.

Just PINCODE the dedicated storage as they are BUGGED and anyone can add/remove from the boxes OUTSIDE of your tribe using the radial choices.

• 4 months later...

Well...unfortunately this appears to still be bugged out. I have just lost about 24K element dust to this issue.

@PreshusRoze in case your question still stands ("I'm confused as to why youd store element dust, still in the crystal, since it doesn't decay") - the answer is weight. Moving a vault of Gacha crystals is lighter than moving a vault of element dust.  So unless you need the dust, its convenient keeping it in the crystals.

It’s called tek pants.  

There’s no need to do something like this.  It should have been obvious to you that it was a bad idea in the first place.  How would the storage know which crystal you wanted should you have put in ones with oil or dust in them?  You lost those things the moment you put them in.  The devs will patch it and you won’t be able to make that mistake again.  

next time test test what you are trying to do with a small amount so that you don’t shoot yourself in the face.

41 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

next time test test what you are trying to do with a small amount so that you don’t shoot yourself in the face.

I must admit I did laugh a little, given how another poster in this thread has an avatar with the said instrument to do such a thing. Thankfully just losing 24K element dust is only 24 elements lost. It's really not that big of a deal unless you need to move cross ark element. A lesson indeed learned at a price.

Archived