Servers down , multiple outages filled , and ... NO SOLUTION !

DelvinRift

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Demerus said:

tag them on twitter, that is the only place I actually see them reply regularly.

They are BFFs so if you by chance get in contact with one, maybe they can pass on the message to the other

https://twitter.com/thelilpanda?lang=en

https://twitter.com/bubblywums

Tried that couple of times but no succes, server stil bad and no word, they ignore all. 

As seen here how old this topic is now and  @lilpanda replied even at the post about 210 and 211. But seems almost all servers are a mess even my island server is laging now for a while it returned almost to the lag it was previous with the launch of the server.

Prior to the homestead update, our island server had a 20 day uptime with no reported issues. Since the update, we are crashing, lagging and rubberbanding daily. WC tells us they are  "aware of the issue" but nothing seems to be happening to resolve the issues. Daily reports of server issues with no response. It bothers me to no end that Ark is in Beta but still plagued by lag and server issues.

First they tell us there are too many dinos on the server, so they introduce cryopods. Great. I give away thousands of cryopods to everyone. Still issues with lag.

Then they tell us its structure lag. Could be. But our server is not that populated with massive buildings and sometimes issues persist with only 2-5 people on.

What is the point of having ARK as a sandbox game if we are limited to how many structures and dinos we have out?!?! Seems to be a larger issue than that.

Im tired of this abusive relationship with ARK. I love the game and the content, but these issues seem to be ignored and is becoming increasingly frustrating to play. These are OFFICIAL servers ff sake. We cant even safely do boss fights. It reminds me of the 6 months of non response in the early part of last year when everyone was moving from legacy. IMO, the ONLY acceptable lag is the server save every 15 minutes.

Please, help, someone

@Jen@lilpanda@Cedric

So yeah this server was down for like 13 hours last night. Just got home today, server back up log in, and it crashes within like 15 minutes, and is now going on an hour down and still counting. DILO? Did you not get all the reports from just about everyone that plays on this server? We all are not happy, and of course server decides to crash once again while I am in flight going for my corpse, so once again I lose all the stuff I just got done remaking and everything else decent I had on me which I have no blueprints for. asklfhortfhfhsadfofhfwoirtfhweldhfnsjfhnsadjkfhanzio Fix this server this is getting old and stale real fast!

Archived