Servers down , multiple outages filled , and ... NO SOLUTION !

DelvinRift

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crashes82.JPG

Since the stalling from homestead patch NA-PVE-OFFICIAL-THEISLAND82 Has been crashing, It was hourly crashes for weeks, Now its fewer crashes but the crashes keep the server OFFLINE FOR HOURS!!!

Other Servers like NA-PVE-OFFICIAL-RAGNAROK81 are in the same boat.

This has been going on for a month!

we have submitted endless crash reports!

and yet just Ignored...

To be fair , the answer they gave us, was that they redistributed  some servers from the hardware ( 5 were allocated on other machines ) the remaining  10 servers were kept on same hardware. Not gonna lie , 211 is back in shape . I just hope , that by relieving the hardware machines , they didn’t overloaded others .... and just “moved” the problem...

NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland82 has been down over 12 hours now.  We've been dealing with insane lag, rubberbanding, and hourly crashes since Homestead patch, and yet nothing seems to be done about it. 

I can maybe understand glitches and lag not being fixed in a timely manner due to complexity and aging equipment, but the silence on the part of the company astounds me.  I have to use third party sites like 'Ark Dev Tracker' to  catch something from them, and even then it's rarely about the current state of the game.  The obliviousness they exhibit is mind boggling.

I never thought I'd say this, but I can wait for the game to be fixed.  Start with your staff first.

• 4 weeks later...

NA-PVE-TheIsland82 down for over 9 hours now.  Multiple outage reports filed by players, no response, no action taken.  The business model they've adopted utterly baffles me, no fixing glitches, no communication, ignoring constant crashes....how does this make money for them?  Wouldn't it seem that a stable, smooth game would entice more players and more new revenue over time than yearly paid DLC full of bugs and frustration?

Ragnarok PVE 196 is starting to go crazy aswell.. Im really getting hardly disappointed by WildCard.. for ARK's future and the same for Atlas. You're literally losing the community, I've seen more and more people stopping with ARK cuz of this, can you please focus more on fixing ARK and THEN adding more stuff on this game?! 

Archived