Tribe log details? Dinos killed?

Worstgameever

Hello, recently a few of my dinos were killed and in the tribe log it tells me that they were killed, but that's it. How can people kill your dinos and you not be able to tell by whom? There were 10 killed in a matter of minutes, I dont see how they could damage that many hit points without a turret or something. My dinos were out in the open, near friendly turrets, and close by water. What does the tribe log tell you and what wont it? What will give away your name and/or tribe and what won't?

27 minutes ago, Ariktor said:

They can only drown if someone tranqed it and it fell unconscious in the water. Depending on what map you play there might be other Death sources ( Extinction meteorites) 

Thank you for helping me. That might be what happened there is no lava or meteorites but there were a few flying dinos they killed. I'm not sure how they knocked them all out so quickly but one weird thing is my tribe mate died amongst those. He did not have control or command over the dinos either. He was just logged out close to those dinosaurs near water.

Archived