Center Spawn Containers

Hi I've been searching everywhere for an existing answer with no success.

I have a private Nitrado server I host on the Center for me and some friends and have been editing the spawn containers. It seems to be working just fine outside of the underworld. I can't seem to add any spawns there. I assume this must be due to using the wrong container but with the "shares many containers with the Island" comment, the determination of which one I want for the underworld is hazy at best.

I was hoping someone may know the one I want to be using.

Thank you in advance

On 3/16/2019 at 12:23 AM, Sabreheim said:

Hi I've been searching everywhere for an existing answer with no success.

I have a private Nitrado server I host on the Center for me and some friends and have been editing the spawn containers. It seems to be working just fine outside of the underworld. I can't seem to add any spawns there. I assume this must be due to using the wrong container but with the "shares many containers with the Island" comment, the determination of which one I want for the underworld is hazy at best.

I was hoping someone may know the one I want to be using.

Thank you in advance

I’m currently editing The Center spawns too, I’ll report back if I find something. Just a side note, I use the wiki to look at the spawn map as it will tell you the spawn entry name for each creature so it may help.

Archived