Are We Getting A St.Patties event???????

Scavvv

12 minutes ago, Zahlea said:

Unlikely. Don't think we've ever had one for St. Patrick's... Also - is it big in the states? I thought that was more of an Irish thing...

In America - (nearly) everyone becomes 'Irish' for St Patrick's Day! 

Boston, MA and Savannah, GA are 2 of the biggest (East coast) areas to 'Show Your Irish' (not a typo, btw). Lol

And no - next color event is going to be Easter, in late April this year.

On 3/15/2019 at 6:47 PM, Scavvv said:

dk i just wanted to ask. i have been getting tired of my bland ass wyvs need some color lol, same with my reaps

I made a thread on this subject about week back and that a nay... pretty sure they don’t care there another Holliday going on... been cool they just put green colors dinos walking around to get tame

15 hours ago, d1nk said:

If we're putting obscure holidays in I want the Canadian holiday 'Terry Fox Day' where all the dinos travel far, limping.

Or our Swedish midsummer where we build fertility symbols to dance around! All the dinos could be walking around with a flower garland on their heads and we could get a new emote mimicking our frog dance (honestly, this is not a joke ? )

Image result for midsommarstÃ¥ng

On 3/16/2019 at 11:48 AM, Zahlea said:

Unlikely. Don't think we've ever had one for St. Patrick's... Also - is it big in the states? I thought that was more of an Irish thing...

It's not obscure as the entire US flips out over it despite having a higher concentration of other countries' people and not celebrating those holidays. Also I just don't like the holiday in general, but this happens probably because McDonald's serves "Shamrock Shakes" during March.

On 3/16/2019 at 2:48 PM, Zahlea said:

St. Patrick’s day is only really celebrated by the Irish. In America, people use it as a reason to get stone drunk and kill a lot of folk by intoxicated driving.

It’s just another day that lets idiots forget how crappy their lives truly are. And they “solve” it by drinking $80 car bombs and ignoring their $300,000 worth of debt. These people usually have maxed out credit cards (credit cards are NOT for spending. They’re like the mob, if you don’t already have what you borrowed, don’t borrow in the first place. A little financial advice). Oh yeah, and 2nd mortgages as well.

God, i hate stupid and irresponsible people. I am ashamed to be an American. Our degeneracy has reached it’s lowest. Well, almost. I’m waiting for pedophilia to become a pride march.

39 minutes ago, MackTheKnife said:

St. Patrick’s day is only really celebrated by the Irish. In America, people use it as a reason to get stone drunk and kill a lot of folk by intoxicated driving.

God, i hate stupid and irresponsible people. I am ashamed to be an American. Our degeneracy has reached it’s lowest. Well, almost. I’m waiting for pedophilia to become a pride march.

This dude right here sadly is correct. On both of these points.

On 3/16/2019 at 2:48 PM, Zahlea said:

Just wait until May 5th.

More non-Mexican Americans 'celebrate' Cinco de Mayo than the Mexican-Americans.

Of course, by 'celebrate' I mean: drinking until they are oblivious to the world around them.

19 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

It’s just another day that lets idiots forget how crappy their lives truly are. And they “solve” it by drinking $80 car bombs and ignoring their $300,000 worth of debt. These people usually have maxed out credit cards (credit cards are NOT for spending. They’re like the mob, if you don’t already have what you borrowed, don’t borrow in the first place. A little financial advice). Oh yeah, and 2nd mortgages as well.

So you’re ashamed to be an American because of the actions of people that have zero effect on your life? Would I be wrong in assuming that your left leaning because of the virtue signalling on this scale?

6 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

So you’re ashamed to be an American because of the actions of people that have zero effect on your life? Would I be wrong in assuming that your left leaning because of the virtue signalling on this scale?

I’m neither right nor left, another example of why i’m tired of this crap. Two party system, both corrupt to the core, constant back and forth bickering and accusing. Media that doesn’t care about real life anymore and suck up to the string-pulling billionaires who want to smear. They’ve been caught fabricating evidence and stories SO many times, yet they still have the “viewers” a.k.a. billionaire funding. They’re all puppets.

They don’t have to be in my life in order to affect me. That’s like saying the NZ shooter didn't affect anyone except relatives to the victims. I’m not one of those people but i’m making a point. I don’t care if i’m judgmental or not. Most bad things people do are in fact universally hated by the normal folk. 

Dude, if you want me to be perfectly honest...I think the left is responsible for this “new age-no moral values because we’re not old white men” way of thinking. Not trying to start a political thing but you did open the door :D

For April Fools they can promise to fix the dolphins so they don't die out of water and they can be easily tamed again like back in the day when dolphins actually worked.  They can also promise to completely fix rubberbanding and lagggggg for April Fools Day.

We didn't get a St. Pat event this year.  Maybe next time.  My suggestion is for one day everyone get free beer and free ghillie armor.  Then all Chalicotheriums come in various shades of green and can be instant tamed with the free beer.  :D

Archived