Dinos cant gather resources in Sunken frost

TripoGaming

After trying to build up on ps4 in the sunken forest, I have noticed that tames cant gather resources of any sort, as well as you also cant bolar creatures or other people.  will this be fixed soon?
I was also disappointed to see that there were no mushroom trees, aberration creatures or light pets, why are they not in extinction and will they be added eventually 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you playing on official, unofficial, singleplayer...? I play on PC and I have never had this issue on official PVE servers.

As for your other question, I don't think they will be adding Aberration creatures to Extinction. Those creatures are what make Aberration fun and unique. Plus, Extinction already has it's own assortment of new dinos.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 6:28 PM, DarthSoul7 said:

Are you playing on official, unofficial, singleplayer...? I play on PC and I have never had this issue on official PVE servers.

As for your other question, I don't think they will be adding Aberration creatures to Extinction. Those creatures are what make Aberration fun and unique. Plus, Extinction already has it's own assortment of new dinos.

I am playing on official ps4 PVP servers, I am not the only one who is experiencing this problem, a bunch of my friends are as well

you are right about the aberration dinos making aberration what it is, but I feel like the sunken forest is missing a lot of what makes up aberration. As there are no fungi wood trees or hostile dinos, it is pretty much a location for Cementing Paste (CP) and small hidden base locations

Archived