Confused

10 hours ago, lunalaloba said:

I read that the best tool is asendent but I just got a pink one it seems better dont know what it's called could not read it my tv is small is it knew or is it a fluke

Its probably purple.  Is it called journeyman?  A really good journeyman can beat a really sucky ascendant item.  Tho it will only b better in 1 area.  The ascendant version will b far better in every other area

1 minute ago, lunalaloba said:

How do I like things like this whole app confuses me lol

You can’t like anything until you get out of early birds and become a member. There will be a grey love heart on the bottom right of your posts that you can select which type of response you want. Also, before this thread gets locked for going way out off topic, you can reply directly to people by either quoting them or tagging them using the @ symbol. Sorry mods.

4 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

I tend to help people because it’s the right thing to do, not to boost my forum rep. Just saying.

I help ppl because i like to, but it doesnt hurt to actually get some appreciation sometimes.  The only reason i ever ask is because most ppl seem to forget it exists.  I also dont do it very often.

Archived