customer support Let down By Ark.. Has anyone else had this issue?? and where to turn

CrazyKidd84

So I raised a Ticket, followed every step like I should only to be let down by Ark. Here is my email conversation:

As you can see absolutely no help given! has anyone else had an issue lie this? if so was it ever resolved??

Steve

Your request (1125646) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

wildcard-logo.jpg

Fury (ARK)

Mar 14, 12:26 PM PDT

Hello again,

Thank you for getting back to me about this issue. I am sorry that I can not give you the support that you desired, at this time I will be closing this ticket. As customer support we have limitations on the assistance that we can provide, due to internal policy. As the game grows, we are constantly looking at our internal policies so that we can give the best support we can. I am looking into this issue for you with the best of my abilities but since I am not on the development team, I do not know when things will be changed in the game. Rest assured that your voice has been heard, and the development team is working diligently to resolve each issue! I would like to thank you for your patience with this issue. Please feel free to contact us again should you have any other questions or concerns. Take care and have a good rest of the day.

Sincerely,

GM Fury
Studio Wildcard

http://www.studiowildcard.com/

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Studio Wildcard will NEVER ask you for your password.

Note: If your ticket status is pending (you have not responded to us) for over 5 days, it will automatically be set to solved. If this is not the case, feel free to respond to the ticket and it will open it back up. This process is automated and not done by the GM.

f7963bdc2ae44c9ade79bfd7accccb99?size=40

CrazyKidd84

Mar 14, 7:05 AM PDT

Fury,

Im Sorry to say this but that surely cant be youre answer?...

Youre telling me, that something has happened out of the players control and you cant do nothing??

Can I take this up with someone else, as I feel that your trying to pull the wool over my eyes.

Steve

Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 11:17 PM

wildcard-logo.jpg

Fury (ARK)

Mar 13, 4:17 PM PDT

Hello Survivor,

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. I am GM Fury and I’ll be addressing your issue today. I first and foremost want to express my deepest apologizes. I would then like to thank you for your time. Not only the time that you took to reach out to me, but the time and effort that you have put into a game that I know I love, and one that you have made very clear that you love as well. I am sorry that you lost days of work, as a fellow survivor, I know how much time, effort, and love is put into every part of the game, and I can only imagine how you are feeling. I can say, these things happen sorry, but you and the community deserve more than that. I know that these are words from a person that you do not know, but I want to truly express my apologies for what happened to you and everyone else in the community. We are sadly unable to get back the things that you lost in this way, due to internal policy. I just can only hope that my words, and the game that we are making with the help of the community, for the community, is the best game we can make, and one that will do you and everyone else that has been helping us proud. Is there anything else I can help you with at this time?

Sincerely,

GM Fury
Studio Wildcard

http://www.studiowildcard.com/

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Studio Wildcard will NEVER ask you for your password.

Note: If your ticket status is pending (you have not responded to us) for over 5 days, it will automatically be set to solved. If this is not the case, feel free to respond to the ticket and it will open it back up. This process is automated and not done by the GM.

f7963bdc2ae44c9ade79bfd7accccb99?size=40

CrazyKidd84

Mar 7, 9:24 PM PST

So whilst out exploring on my wyvern near the green orb. The server began to run choppy. So I decided to rest up for a bit in someone's base surrounded by dino gates, so I knew id be safe!. It wasn't until I left the base my ark world fell apart... I notice a low level Bronto and decided to head for that, on route the sever buffered/stuttered 3 times between 3-10 seconds at a time and on the 3rd time I was killed along with my wyvern by a level 100 giga. who want anywhere to be seen on the map?. The most frustrating part is ive put so many hours into the game, and I traded my way up too this wyvern only for it to be unfairly taken away.. Its so wrong especially as I get to play this game to get away from real life caring for my 3 year old son who suffers from autism.. So without sounding like a guilty case any chance you could help me out?

29 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

It sure is slathered in feel-good language, right before telling you nothing can be replaced.  Man...  They really are spreading it on thick in that response.  Hard to read, really.

The main issue is that thats half the gm who has a thick head and hell bent on following that concept. The other half bunch of gm thinks otheewise with proper proof.

Archived