ankylo bug

ZioTuborg

I dont fully understand what you are trying to say. Are you saying that the Anky gets stuck in the metal node and you arent able to pick it up again using the argy? 

I assume the Anky become encumbered by the metal which is why you say you have to "place the metal on the argy and call the Anky" so that it can run to you.

If this is what you are asking then it could be the angle you are trying to pick the anky up, sometimes if you dont grab the anky at the right angle (i.e if you are too low or there is something in the way) then the Argy drops the Anky instantly as you try to pick it up, often you can see the Anky move or glitch up and down slightly when the argy tries to pick it up, this is how you can tell if the Argy is actually managing to pick it up but because of the Anky's position the argy drops it right away as it collides with a rock or the ground. If you notice that the Argy isnt actually moving the Anky at all and its as if the Argy's pick animation just goes through the Anky as if it wasnt there, then that is a different issue and one I have not yet encountered.

i'll try with google translate xD

when I drop my ankylosaurus over the metal node the ankylosaurus is not bugged, but buggy after I break the metal node. after breaking the metal node the ankylosaurus begins to have strange movements similar to convulsions, these convulsions stop when I get off the ankylosaurus but it remains impossible for me to grab the ankylosaurus with my argentavis, finding myself forced to empty the inventory of my ankylosaurus and to put all the metal inside my argentavis thus losing the weight reduction of the ankylosaurus and thus losing the opportunity to take much more metal

You can pick the Ankylo back up, what happens is a visual glitch in the game.

Let's say you dropped the Ankylo directly on top of a Metal Node, and you harvested it - the game is going to make it look like the Ankylo falls to the ground once the rock is gone, but it's not actually on the ground. The Ankylo's server location is still "on top of" the, now gone, metal node.

All you have to do is pick up the anky where it WAS, not where it looks like it IS.

1 hour ago, Orion said:

You can pick the Ankylo back up, what happens is a visual glitch in the game.

Let's say you dropped the Ankylo directly on top of a Metal Node, and you harvested it - the game is going to make it look like the Ankylo falls to the ground once the rock is gone, but it's not actually on the ground. The Ankylo's server location is still "on top of" the, now gone, metal node.

All you have to do is pick up the anky where it WAS, not where it looks like it IS.

ok i'll go to try ty for the info :)

Archived