Questions on tickets

ango900

17 hours ago, Boshek77 said:

Definitely make a new character.  Hit up research notes and you will be good to go pretty quick.

the thing was, i had a high level character and i had a bunch of tekgrams unlocked. Also, due to the fact that my character was deleted, i was unable to defend my solo base... i ended up getting wiped so, wildcard better give me my stuff back

3 hours ago, ango900 said:

the thing was, i had a high level character and i had a bunch of tekgrams unlocked. Also, due to the fact that my character was deleted, i was unable to defend my solo base... i ended up getting wiped so, wildcard better give me my stuff back

They definitely can't/won't give you your tekgrams or ascension for sure.  I doubt they will give you any stuff back, but not sure about that.  I think you could get your character back to 100 before they answer your ticket, but again, not sure.  I wish you the best of luck!

Theres also the issue of getting a GM that uses "due to internal policy" excuse so he or she don't have to bother on reimbursing almost everything you lost. It has happened to some people despite the fact that this is permitted to reimburse. If you get such GM that says that, you have to resubmit a ticket; trying to argue with them will just result in the ticket closed without listening to you further.

Archived