Broodmother medium

Andrewmote33

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

If using bought bloodlines from trades the rexs on official are way overpowered so you wont have a problem. Yuty get 2-3k stam rest hp.

Saddles are most important. 

If you are not on official / using your own bloodlines anything over 9k hp 300-350 melee hatch for Rexs will be enough (imprinted with decent saddles) 

Thanks for the info.   Just started breeding rexes for boss fights and got 11k/465% md pre- imprinting. Can they handle ape and dragon too?

Also,  just one other question. Where to look for a good rex saddle? 

3 minutes ago, graystorm01 said:

Gracias por la info. Acabo de comenzar a reproducir rexes para peleas contra jefes y obtuve 11k / 465% md de preimpresión. ¿Pueden manejar los simios y los dragones también?

Además, sólo una pregunta más. ¿Dónde buscar un buen sillín rex? 

Extinction its The place, yellow orbital can drop MC BP Rex saddler. Good luck 

33 minutes ago, graystorm01 said:

Thanks for the info.   Just started breeding rexes for boss fights and got 11k/465% md pre- imprinting. Can they handle ape and dragon too?

Also,  just one other question. Where to look for a good rex saddle? 

Yes, ape for sure (easier than brood) dragon, yes.. but watch how much hp you pump (for dragon you might want a seperate rex line with less hp added and more melee ((post hatch added points))

You could check extinction as mentioned or my personal favorite.. Island Swamp cave (and both easy / hard watet cave)

21 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Yes, ape for sure (easier than brood) dragon, yes.. but watch how much hp you pump (for dragon you might want a seperate rex line with less hp added and more melee ((post hatch added points))

You could check extinction as mentioned or my personal favorite.. Island Swamp cave (and both easy / hard watet cave)

Thanks.  Playing solo so not sure how easy it would be to do a yellow drop on extinction.

Just getting ready to do the swamp cave actually as i recently got a really nice gas mask BP, and finally finished farming the 963 polymer required to make it. :)

43 minutes ago, graystorm01 said:

Thanks.  Playing solo so not sure how easy it would be to do a yellow drop on extinction.

Just getting ready to do the swamp cave actually as i recently got a really nice gas mask BP, and finally finished farming the 963 polymer required to make it. :)

Be careful about arthos with gas mask, itll take 2-3 hits before breaking but those repair costs add up quick :P Start collecting the substrate now!

2 hours ago, d1nk said:

Be careful about arthos with gas mask, itll take 2-3 hits before breaking but those repair costs add up quick :P Start collecting the substrate now!

Thanks for the heads up. I know to be prepared. The gas mask has a 465 durability, and i'm gonna be riding a bary, so if i'm lucky, artho will be hitting the bary's chest instead of me, which happened a few times in the other caves i've done. But either way, i'll also be taking a scuba set with me too.  That damn substrate, the gas bp i have requires 96 substrate just to make it, took me some time to gather those damn black pearls. I am NOT looking forward to the 150 black pearls i'll need to craft the tek replicator. Or the hundreds more for the other TEK stuff.

10 minutes ago, graystorm01 said:

Thanks for the heads up. I know to be prepared. The gas mask has a 465 durability, and i'm gonna be riding a bary, so if i'm lucky, artho will be hitting the bary's chest instead of me, which happened a few times in the other caves i've done. But either way, i'll also be taking a scuba set with me too.  That damn substrate, the gas bp i have requires 96 substrate just to make it, took me some time to gather those damn black pearls. I am NOT looking forward to the 150 black pearls i'll need to craft the tek replicator. Or the hundreds more for the other TEK stuff.

You could acquire a gacha that produces black pearls later on

2 hours ago, graystorm01 said:

1 hour ago, MichaelRichards said:

This. A quick trip to Extinction, an outpost in sunken & a whole butt load of premade structures (to tame them) Otherwise Ragnarok Viking bay or Rag deep, spots you can pick them like pearls.

(I didnt mention Aberration because it takes awhile to get that set up to farm B.Pearls there)

I got easily enough to maintain my masks, build a rep and other goodies from Rag until I grabbed a gacha FYI

3 hours ago, MichaelRichards said:

Forgot about the gacha. Just have to find one that does pearls. Lol, the ideal setup, one that does black pearls and a mate that does element dust. 

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

This. A quick trip to Extinction, an outpost in sunken & a whole butt load of premade structures (to tame them) Otherwise Ragnarok Viking bay or Rag deep, spots you can pick them like pearls.

(I didnt mention Aberration because it takes awhile to get that set up to farm B.Pearls there)

I got easily enough to maintain my masks, build a rep and other goodies from Rag until I grabbed a gacha FYI

Thanks guys for all the tips. Really appreciate it. 

Archived