Unplayable State, Unstable, Constant Crashing

CaptainRedbeard82

I don't know if its like this on every Island server but server 82 needs some love, On a normal basis (before the patch) playing ark is bad but playable. So after the stalls were fixed its been crash after crash after crash after crash. the rollbacks are 20mins after each hourly crash. The lag is worse then ever and that combined with the crashing the stalling was actually a more playable state then it is now...  It has been unplayable for a week its not acceptable. its very poor service for official to be in such a poor state, and after endless players investing a lot of time its wrong for WC to just look the other way after they messed up the server this bad.. DIAL UP days were better then this if you want to experience what I'm describing login to the Island 82 PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

You aren't alone, I run an unofficial server and it's horrendous still after the recent patch. It's PS4 so we got patched slightly later than everyone else but we still have problems with lag, stalls, rubber banding then eventually it just dies and rolls back or reboots. Can't find any official work on the issue. Super frustrating. 

5 minutes ago, nohholmez said:

You aren't alone, I run an unofficial server and it's horrendous still after the recent patch. It's PS4 so we got patched slightly later than everyone else but we still have problems with lag, stalls, rubber banding then eventually it just dies and rolls back or reboots. Can't find any official work on the issue. Super frustrating. 

Similar massive issues with the Aberration map in the cluster I run on Xbox, constantly lagging out to 255 ping with the only cure being re-starting (give us about an hour of laggy play per re-start) its currently caused the loss of one character and several dinos that just vanished

Same sort of deal our end, runs fairly stable for an hour or two, then starts to rubberband and lag then it suddenly gives up and dies. Server side the server looks like it's up but it doesn't appear in the lists to join, can't shut it down when it's in that state on Nitrado it just hangs, then you have to force shut or start which can cause more issues as well. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone or noone is bothering to talk about it which is even more frustrating as I have no idea if the devs even know there is still an issue.

Archived