Open Tribe  ·  319 members

Classic PVP

I would like to join your tribe

Scottyy

Hello, My name is Scott, i am 23 years old and i would like to join your tribe. I am very experienced in ark currently have 3000+ hours however, I have not played on ark for quite some time and i'm little rusty with all the new updates. I might do things the old way that probably is not as efficient but i have the willingness to learn and i learn very quick. I can farm/built/pvp/pve/tame and many other things. I work but i play at least 5 hours a day mostly at night once i've finished work. I hope you give me a chance to prove my self as i would love to be a member and grow with you guys. Thanks

Scott.

16 hours ago, Jbob said:

Hello Scott I’m on small tribe with one more person and I’m looking for a player of ur skill type 

I wanted to ask whether i could join you too. I played Ark for about 2700 hours (2600 on PC, 15 on PS4 and 85 on XBoX). I think it's about 2500 hours of PvP and 200 PvE. I played on many different kinds of servers. From X1000 boosted modded servers to Official and Small Tribes. I really like breeding, raiding and building but obviously i also do farming and other stuff if I need to. Actually I don't know whether you play on PC or Console ^^ but for me it doesn't matter. Oh nearly forgot : I am 15 years old and I am playing at least 3 hours a day. (If u think I could be one of these salty players because some people think like this since I am 15 years and most of the people are searching only 18+ . We could try and you'll see i am not like that.. xD ) If you are interested you can contact me on Discord Luca#6065 or tell me here how i contact you.

~Luca

Archived