Irish Style Pub

Cadin

A few friends and I are making an Irish style pub on a PvE server. We have most of the details set up but we need help finding tames that would be useful. We are thinking Chalicotheriums  for the style and theme, some farming dinos (phiomias, dung beetles) to help make potatoes and Dimetrodons to keep everything refrigerated. We are just looking for ideas to add to the theme.

4 minutes ago, Cadin said:

A few friends and I are making an Irish style pub on a PvE server. We have most of the details set up but we need help finding tames that would be useful. We are thinking Chalicotheriums  for the style and theme, some farming dinos (phiomias, dung beetles) to help make potatoes and Dimetrodons to keep everything refrigerated. We are just looking for ideas to add to the theme.

Ovis for decor and haggis (custom recipe to serve including mutton/chops), equus, possibly wolves (wolves are extinct but they still have foxes so perhaps hyena's instead) purlovia's(for badgers), and megaloceros but these are all decor driven dino's. Purlovia's are best used to hide items, hyena's with a meatpack do act as preserving bins but their ultimate use, as mobile waiters, would only work for tribe members to access, male deer are thatch collectors so again little practical use. 

Decorations, taxidermied dino's, and maybe some Alpha Wyv heads to add a fantasy aspect and a war map would again be decor driven. Chali, Phiomia, and Beetles are your only real useful tames I can think of.

20 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Ovis for decor and haggis (custom recipe to serve including mutton/chops), equus, possibly wolves (wolves are extinct but they still have foxes so perhaps hyena's instead) purlovia's(for badgers), and megaloceros but these are all decor driven dino's. Purlovia's are best used to hide items, hyena's with a meatpack do act as preserving bins but their ultimate use, as mobile waiters, would only work for tribe members to access, male deer are thatch collectors so again little practical use. 

Decorations, taxidermied dino's, and maybe some Alpha Wyv heads to add a fantasy aspect and a war map would again be decor driven. Chali, Phiomia, and Beetles are your only real useful tames I can think of.

Thank you! This helps us a lot

Archived