Trees not respawning in sp Ragnorak. Need solution.

Winterhart

This forum has the worst search engine I have ever seen!  I want to find a solution to the apparently known sp bug of trees not respawning if you quit the game after you harvest them but before they respawn.  I tried to search for Trees not respawning and it gives me EVERYTHING with the word "not" in it.  That is "NOT"  helpful at all!  So here's my problem.   The trees are not respawning around my base because of the bug.   They are not near any structures and were respawning just fine until they stopped completely.  Is there a fix for this?  Can anyone help me please?

Thank you for your time.

I am new to ark so this may sound like a stupid question but where do I use the re-fertilizer?  I've never pulled anything before either.  Wish me luck!

So I put in the command line and finally got it right apparently because I didn't get an error message, but nothing seemed to happen.  From the error messages I got while trying to figure out the correct way to put it in I should have gotten 50 of whatever it is in my inventory.  Not seeing it.  I did learn the re-fertilizer engram.  So what am I doing wrong?

Archived