Ice Cave Wolves

NoahTheGoat666

I have seen lots of people saying that ice cave wolves are the best, but I remember when I tried to revive one about a month ago there was no option to revive at the obelisk. I had eneugh amber and I killed the wolf and immediately flew to the obelisk, so is there some type of trick to do it? Or does it just not work for some people.

2 hours ago, NoahTheGoat666 said:

I have seen lots of people saying that ice cave wolves are the best, but I remember when I tried to revive one about a month ago there was no option to revive at the obelisk. I had eneugh amber and I killed the wolf and immediately flew to the obelisk, so is there some type of trick to do it? Or does it just not work for some people.

What level was the wolf?  I wonder if it will not let you revive if it is over level 450.  Can you post a pic of implant after you killed it?

Can confirm I was breeding cave wolves last year on a PvP easy NA server. My highest birthed level was only 187 but I never get lucky with mutations.

just kill, revive at obelisk or rev plat (no difference) tranq and tame. 30 amber.

i spent 240 amber in revives breeding a decent wolf, it’s 500%dmg on easy server let’s me harvest groups in yeti cave ez-mode.

yeti cave is basically impossible to clear without this mount, it’s not a glitch.

Good luck guys.

*Edit: breed it! you need the damage reduction from imprint as wolf has no saddle for armor.

On 3/15/2019 at 7:07 AM, Hitmesoftly said:

Can confirm I was breeding cave wolves last year on a PvP easy NA server. My highest birthed level was only 187 but I never get lucky with mutations.

just kill, revive at obelisk or rev plat (no difference) tranq and tame. 30 amber.

i spent 240 amber in revives breeding a decent wolf, it’s 500%dmg on easy server let’s me harvest groups in yeti cave ez-mode.

yeti cave is basically impossible to clear without this mount, it’s not a glitch.

Good luck guys.

*Edit: breed it! you need the damage reduction from imprint as wolf has no saddle for armor.

I’ve done it with a regular direwolf, tamed, bred multiple times, and leveled to 30k health and 1500 melee.

On 3/12/2019 at 8:05 AM, NoahTheGoat666 said:

If you flew to the ob immediately, the implant was still on cool down. You can't revive a creature for 15 minutes after it is killed.

Archived