Can you take things to aberration now?

KrackenOne

Depends on what thing you refer to.

If its dino, the restriction hasnt been lifted and i dont forsee that happening anytime soon. You can bring almost all extinction creature now though.

If its item, other than fertilized egg that was laid by dino not in aberration and nontransferrable item, everything can be moved over. Cryopod with creature not from aberration or without their aberrant counterpart can be brought in... Just you cant release it out.

13 hours ago, Vaculity said:

If its dino, the restriction hasnt been lifted and i dont forsee that happening anytime soon. You can bring almost all extinction creature now though.

If its item, other than fertilized egg that was laid by dino not in aberration and nontransferrable item, everything can be moved over. Cryopod with creature not from aberration or without their aberrant counterpart can be brought in... Just you cant release it out.

ty

17 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Maybe a dumb question here but I haven't played aberration yet and googling it is hard to tell what's right and what's outdated...  The dino restriction is just flyers right? Or are there others that can't be transferred as well?

Edit: Oof, I skimmed too much of your post then replied to it like an idiot lol...  So correct me if I'm wrong but I see that I guess it's just anything that has an aberrant counterpart can be brought in.

1 hour ago, iHartOvi8 said:

Maybe a dumb question here but I haven't played aberration yet and googling it is hard to tell what's right and what's outdated...  The dino restriction is just flyers right? Or are there others that can't be transferred as well?

Edit: Oof, I skimmed too much of your post then replied to it like an idiot lol...  So correct me if I'm wrong but I see that I guess it's just anything that has an aberrant counterpart can be brought in.

Anything with an aberrant counterpart like you stated can be brought in. However, there are differences with some dinos. For example, an aberrant megalosaurus is immune to radiation, but a regular megalosaurus you transfer in is not, and it will suck to go down into red zone with it. Make sure to look at what dino is immune to radiation when you decide to play Aberration so you don't take your favorite tame down there and lose it. That and 1) always have 2 sets of radiation gear on you (1 equipped, 1 backup), and 2) always have a charge pet when you go into blue/red zone.

23 minutes ago, EatMyDust said:

Anything with an aberrant counterpart like you stated can be brought in. However, there are differences with some dinos. For example, an aberrant megalosaurus is immune to radiation, but a regular megalosaurus you transfer in is not, and it will suck to go down into red zone with it. Make sure to look at what dino is immune to radiation when you decide to play Aberration so you don't take your favorite tame down there and lose it. That and 1) always have 2 sets of radiation gear on you (1 equipped, 1 backup), and 2) always have a charge pet when you go into blue/red zone.

Gotcha, appreciate it.  Definitely looking forward to trying it out and getting some rock drakes and reaper kings.  Right now I'm in the middle of moving my main base to a server that isn't infested with dupers though so might be a little bit before I get around to it lol

6 hours ago, iHartOvi8 said:

Gotcha, appreciate it.  Definitely looking forward to trying it out and getting some rock drakes and reaper kings.  Right now I'm in the middle of moving my main base to a server that isn't infested with dupers though so might be a little bit before I get around to it lol

If you have access to tek set and you have gathered enough dust to make 5 element (assuming you can make it), going to the radiation zone with radiation immune dino should be simple enough, long as you have thr mats to repair the suit.

16 hours ago, Vaculity said:

If you have access to tek set and you have gathered enough dust to make 5 element (assuming you can make it), going to the radiation zone with radiation immune dino should be simple enough, long as you have thr mats to repair the suit.

Did WC change the effects of the Tek Suit recently? I don't think it's immune to radiation. Really unfortunate but if they changed it, then that is awesome.

1 hour ago, EatMyDust said:

Did WC change the effects of the Tek Suit recently? I don't think it's immune to radiation. Really unfortunate but if they changed it, then that is awesome.

It was changed at an unknown date. I recalled it wasn't immune to radiation before, but few weeks ago someone made a post mentioning about it and I tested, and it worked now. Only issue is the Geiger counter sound will be irritating since Tek Suit acts as if you are not protected by radiation but you are, hence the sound will stay with you long as you are within radiation zone.

Archived