What to use for boss fights

shinyark12

It depends on which boss(es).  Here is a very helpful link.  As far as my personal experience, I play solo on official and I have a boss army of one yuty with 22k HP and 2200 stamina and 19 rexes with 40k HP, MD ranging from 1355 to 1398, and saddles ranging from 89 to 111 armor.  I can easily solo alpha Center and alpha Ragnarok.  I haven't tried any other bosses except for testing beta dragon on The Island in single player with official settings and rexes slightly worse than mine.  In that test, I was able to get it done but just barely so I feel more comfortable waiting for them to fix the new engrams so I can just redo Ragnarok.

Rex's are pretty good all around, 19 rexs and a yuty, there are plenty of other setups but its a classic and if you have to ask its the most realistic and quickest setup you'd be able to get, if you play online you can always throw out a public invite to see if anyone wants to join you or if there are any big tribes that do regular runs, when i played solo before i would ask if ppl wanted to join, having more riders really makes the bosses easier i think

Edit: i didnt mean join your tribe, just join you on boss runs, i've had total newbs join me on boss runs and i'd give them a rex afterwards if we beat it

Archived