My character disappeared, unable to play.

Nikitta

I was on the NA-PVE-Officia-Extiction460 server and I transferred my character to the NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok194 server when I got to the server 194 after about 5 to 10 minutes the server crashed and went offline when the server came back the character disappeared, appeared on the screen to create a new character, ie my character simply disappeared (but I did not create a new persogem), and now I am unable to play, this happened on 9/03 between 21hr / 22hr, I sent a ticket to solve my problem, but until now I have no answer, I am 3 days without playing I lost the event 2x, and so far nothing of the support solve my problem.?

2 minutes ago, Nikitta said:

I was on the NA-PVE-Officia-Extiction460 server and I transferred my character to the NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok194 server when I got to the server 194 after about 5 to 10 minutes the server crashed and went offline when the server came back the character disappeared, appeared on the screen to create a new character, ie my character simply disappeared (but I did not create a new persogem), and now I am unable to play, this happened on 9/03 between 21hr / 22hr, I sent a ticket to solve my problem, but until now I have no answer, I am 3 days without playing I lost the event 2x, and so far nothing of the support solve my problem.?

They'll replace your character, it's just a matter of waiting for them to get to your ticket.  Don't forget to tell them about any imprinted dinos.

7 hours ago, iHartOvi8 said:

They'll replace your character, it's just a matter of waiting for them to get to your ticket.  Don't forget to tell them about any imprinted dinos.

Might need to send another ticket aftee the reply though. Some gms will not replace lost character and give the "due to internal policy" excuse.

This just happened to my little brother also. They are not able to replace alpha implants or retrieve your character. Once you receive a reply from support. About 10 days was my brothers wait, just got it fixed last Wednesday.  Support will make an appointment time with you to create a new character a give you enough exp to make back the levels.  Also include any tamed dinos as they were able to transfer the imprint from the dinos.

15 minutes ago, MongoGamingX said:

Isso só aconteceu com o meu irmãozinho também. Eles não são capazes de substituir implantes alfa ou recuperar seu personagem. Depois de receber uma resposta do suporte. Cerca de 10 dias, meus irmãos esperavam, consertaram a última quarta-feira. O suporte irá marcar uma hora com você para criar um novo personagem e lhe dará exp suficiente para recuperar os níveis. Também inclua dinos domados, já que eles conseguiram transferir a impressão dos dinossauros.

Now I'm worried because I'm afraid of losing all of my achievements I've won with my character, since they can not replace the implants. As for the dinosaurs, my luck is that I play together with my husband in the same tribe for that reason our dinosaurs are safe, I only worry about my babies that I adopted, because I need to print them.

Same happened to me, transfer from extinction to ragna, 5 minutes playing and then the server crashed... It took about a month and a half since I opened ticket to get an appointment but at least they were able to transfer the imprints to my new main char.

I understand they cannot restore tekgrams or ascensions, but I lacked further investigation of the root cause of the problem. Since this happened, and Im not exaggerating, the ragnarok server that went down and deleted my character has crashed like 20 or 30 times. And its not only this server, because when it crash the other ragna server that is in the same IP address also crashes too.

Obviously Im not gonna transfer again to that server, I just created a new char only for that server, but Im very afraid, if any point I travel to another server ie Island to do monkey/spider, of getting this other char deleted too...

3 hours ago, arkark said:

Same happened to me, transfer from extinction to ragna, 5 minutes playing and then the server crashed... It took about a month and a half since I opened ticket to get an appointment but at least they were able to transfer the imprints to my new main char.

I understand they cannot restore tekgrams or ascensions, but I lacked further investigation of the root cause of the problem. Since this happened, and Im not exaggerating, the ragnarok server that went down and deleted my character has crashed like 20 or 30 times. And its not only this server, because when it crash the other ragna server that is in the same IP address also crashes too.

Obviously Im not gonna transfer again to that server, I just created a new char only for that server, but Im very afraid, if any point I travel to another server ie Island to do monkey/spider, of getting this other char deleted too...

How do they transfer imprints? Which command is used for that? Im talking about taking current imprints, not a new hatched / summoned dino and doing the unclaim etc thing. 

17 hours ago, d1nk said:

How do they transfer imprints? Which command is used for that? Im talking about taking current imprints, not a new hatched / summoned dino and doing the unclaim etc thing. 

Obviously I did not see what commands the gm issued, but I guess he used this command, as he changed all at once and also asked me if I knew my old implant ID:

TransferImprints <oldPlayerID> <newPlayerID> <NewImprinterName>

Archived