Lokil

Make Titans Unable To Transfer Off Extinction!

Everyone now is built in caves there are no impressive builds accept for desert plats on rag because everyone is scared of getting titaned. Legit some mega tribes have gotten to the point of not evening putting turrets on their teleporters because if they do 3 titans will be on their server. It's annoying I use to love to see all the cool builds on hills and mountains but as soon as titans came out everyone packed their bags and moved into caves. Either nerf titans way more or just make them non transferable. It's a dinosaur game and titans are not dinosaurs so please nerf hard... I love you wildcard, but make people come out of their caves and let's see this community come back!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

It's sad but true.
At now Official PVP servers play: ARK: Titan taming simulator and ARK: managarmr simulator.

No old wars, with raids with different types of dinos.

Just 3 - 6 people, titans + managarms, and not so strong base wiped, or if not wiped, just repeat until the defenders run out of resources.

Taming a titans have a zero cost. Need 1 man, and time.
For defending base need all tribe mates, and weeks for farming and do boss.

I kill 31 titans, 21 before nerf, and 10 after. (And lost a lot of things, with 1 week defence, what has been farmed for about six months)

1. I think need remove titans ability damage a structures. (just jumping a monkey and smashing everything, if base not destroyed, taming again and again, because zero cost.)
2. Titans role are support for paracers and gigs/megas, Wood - tanking and grap enemy dino, monkey - freeze all and manta AOE damage a dinos. (Prohibit the manta download to aberration)
3. Need increase cost for titans taming, at now titans easly tame with zero cost.

Old ARK wars, about resources war. Who have more resources = win. At now its no matter how much resources you have, you fast out of resources. Because titans destroy your turrets, and you need repair base every day. Repair cost is much, taming a titan - zero cost.

Edited by Tuhakiro
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

As long as Wildcard makes 2 different stats for PvP and PvE creatures, be my guest and nerf the hell out of everything, hell, make titans no stronger than a level 1 dodo on PvP, make Mana as fast as a Carbonemys and Griffons as good at flying as a Bronto. Nerf the hell out of everything!

Just stop doing it on PvE. All those that hate stuff mentioned above can simply switch over to PvE. But most of them won't since they enjoy the shame of humanity that is official PvP. And probably perpetuate the bad behavior. PvE doesn't allow it.

So tell me again why we all should suffer from these uninspired changes?

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Oieru said:

As long as Wildcard makes 2 different stats for PvP and PvE creatures, be my guest and nerf the hell out of everything, hell, make titans no stronger than a level 1 dodo on PvP, make Mana as fast as a Carbonemys and Griffons as good at flying as a Bronto. Nerf the hell out of everything!

Just stop doing it on PvE. All those that hate stuff mentioned above can simply switch over to PvE. But most of them won't since they enjoy the shame of humanity that is official PvP. And probably perpetuate the bad behavior. PvE doesn't allow it.

So tell me again why we all should suffer from these uninspired changes?

why do you need to transfer titans to other maps on pve ?

Completely agree with the original poster and the second poster.  Titans are just to much for the cost of taming (which is practically zero).  I wouldn't mind them so much if you really needed to invest in taming them, but you really dont.  Its a joke and wildcard knows it, they are just to lazy to address the problem. 

I truly wish they listened to their community better, becasue in the end the time invested into the game is absolute and having these issues in the game that can literally erase that time, demotivates their player base (/cough meshing).

On 3/11/2019 at 9:18 PM, Lokil said:

Everyone now is built in caves there are no impressive builds accept for desert plats on rag because everyone is scared of getting titaned. Legit some mega tribes have gotten to the point of not evening putting turrets on their teleporters because if they do 3 titans will be on their server. It's annoying I use to love to see all the cool builds on hills and mountains but as soon as titans came out everyone packed their bags and moved into caves. Either nerf titans way more or just make them non transferable. It's a dinosaur game and titans are not dinosaurs so please nerf hard... I love you wildcard, but make people come out of their caves and let's see this community come back!

Agreed.

Titans can be countered with meks cause meks have bonus damage against them, but 99% of the time, raids are offline raids so maybe require the saddle to be made to be tamed(prob require tek rep to make and maybe around 10k ingots, 5k crystal, 3k poly, 1k black pearls, and lets have fun and say 100-500 element, numbers can be changed for balance, 1 time use saddle) like the titanosaur and boost the resources. This would hopefully bring it back to resource wars and make titans trump cards due to the sheer cost of creating the saddle, requiring both tekgrams from previous bosses and make the saddles only unlocked after beating the titan once.

Feel free to add on/change/improve

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Titan mana we broke the game

The alpha destroy all the tribe on the servers, it is necessary to forbid the construction in the ...
currently only the alpha survive in their cellar ... prohibition of the cave and the only solution for a fair game

Everyone should be able to access the tek ... no cave no tek

Edited by gravel