EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland346 - constant crashing

xihphor

I am unsure but I think my old post was deleted but I was hoping to get an actual response from a moderator as to why and if they are going to fix the constant server crashing for EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland346? Yes, I do post the outages in the outage reports but I believe this should be given a bit more look. Attached is all the crashes in the last couple days. It is almost unplayable.

Thank you for your time.

outage2.png

Crashing started when we started getting 20+ players at once around extinction coming out time... Too many people doing stuff at once, mostly crashes at 2x for it..... When 346 came online for the first time, 2 weeks later it started getting 70/70 players and it wasnt this bad... Now its getting worse and worse...We definetely need a better server. I reported it so many times but no response :/

I also made outage reports in the last few months. Same problems. No changes.

And before another moderator closes this topic with the same automated message, WE DID SUBMIT COUNTLESS OUTAGE REPORTS AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED, NOTHING GOT FIXED. So please, stop suggesting filling out the outage report; it didn't change squat in the last half year.

Archived