Breeding Anglerfish from Yeti Cave

Rakkasan

Well, that would be cool. I retrieved a male implant last night. I'll hopefully revive, tame, and breed them tonight. Who knows? If the process works the same as the wolves,, could be sitting on something very interesting. I'm not sure since I'm new to this but I think a baseline, freshly tamed baseline cave Anglerfish may be comparable in stats to a similar cave Dire Wolf. If that is the case and the breeding works the same, the possibilities are exciting. Granted, there are no comparable underwater caves in which to use an Anglerfish, and I'm not 100% sure I'd take even a whopping high level, uber powerful Anglerfish up against, say, an Alpha Mosa. But there still may be a lot of potential.

I'll give it a go and see what happens.

18 hours ago, docredduke10 said:

but all caves are considered PvP zones.

Ummm, I'm not so sure about that. I don't think you can fight each other in caves on PvE.

As to the Tuso in the swamp, it was interesting. I had decided to tame one and was searching for weeks with no success. Then some guy swears he spotted one in the swamp. I thought for sure he was lying. Turned out he wasn't.

I tried to use an Anky to tame it. Lol. Lost an anky that way.

So I killed it and took it to an underwater revival platform, revived it, and tried to tame it. Almost died. Killed it.

Finally tamed it on the third try.

Named him Tenacious. He is still alive and well today. I have him to a friend not long ago. Last I saw that beast was lvl 93. A monster for an easy PvE server. (But his daughter, my Tuso, who isn't even his level yet, is meaner by far, and is literally the most dangerous thing, tamed or wild, in the ocean on our server, and snacks on Alpha Mosas regularly.)

Ah. Thank you.

One of these days, maybe, just maybe, after I've spent some time at lvl 100 (currently just made 94) on PvE, I'll give PvP or PvX a try. 

I'm a veteran of the Army, half that time in the Infantry, and love combat (but hate war). 

The main thing that keeps me away is that PvP attracts children and toxic personalities like nothing else. Oh. And cheaters.

And the very kind of people who act like babies and run their immature mealy mouths in games like this, who need to have a virtual bullet come smashing out the back of their skull....

Are the ones who usually cheat to make sure nobody can do that.

So.

Probably no PvP for me anytime soon.

7 hours ago, Rakkasan said:

Ah. Thank you.

One of these days, maybe, just maybe, after I've spent some time at lvl 100 (currently just made 94) on PvE, I'll give PvP or PvX a try. 

I'm a veteran of the Army, half that time in the Infantry, and love combat (but hate war). 

The main thing that keeps me away is that PvP attracts children and toxic personalities like nothing else. Oh. And cheaters.

And the very kind of people who act like babies and run their immature mealy mouths in games like this, who need to have a virtual bullet come smashing out the back of their skull....

Are the ones who usually cheat to make sure nobody can do that.

So.

Probably no PvP for me anytime soon.

I would say to use PVX, that’s what I would use if I did multiplayer, becuase you can live without being raided and still attack people in the zone.

13 hours ago, NoahTheGoat666 said:

I would say to use PVX, that’s what I would use if I did multiplayer, becuase you can live without being raided and still attack people in the zone.

Yeah, but dimes to dollars there are still going to be a lot of toxies and toddlers. Not good for me. Brings out the worst in me.

Better to let the veteran stay on the porch and just shoot dinos. Yell at the kids to get off the lawn.

Here are a couple of links that might give you an idea, though I'm not that old..... yet. lol

See? Better to keep me in PvE. Safer for them. LOL!

Archived