Downloading transferred character Failed

TigrisGera

Good morning to all

On Saturday March 9th during the morning, while I was trying to transfer my character (Level 105) from Server NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland338 to Server EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok389 (as I have done many times before), I managed to get to the general map screen (where the spawn points on my base appeared) and suddenly the game showed a new window mentioning "Downloading transferred character Failed" as you will see in the screenshot and was sent to the character creation window.

The server was curiously offline that morning, didn't even show up on the server list when looking for it.

What can I do to recover my character please? Have a lot of things specially dinos that I don't want to lose, I'm the owner of 3 bases (one on Island, one on Ragnarok and one in Aberration) and an admin of a tribe and base in Extinction that took months to gather and make and haven't even completed the game. Please Wildcard, I request your help immediately as time is of the essence (already 2 days passed and I don't want to lose my hard worked and obtained stuff).

This is an extra "report" as already placed them at https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/requests

Kind regards

Failed_transfer.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/26/2019 at 11:12 AM, OJtv said:

Did you ever get that situation resolved before base decay? I lost my character on Monday 6/24 the same way 

Sorry to answer to your replies so late OJtv but unfortunately nothing happened. The disgusting support this game has not only erased my character through that failed transfer issue, it also allowed using a "delaying excuse for attending my ticket" to certain players heavily reported to Wildcard for various and serious accusations (they constantly violate the CoC and GMs don't care because they're friends) steal all my stuff, kill all my dinos and destroy my entire base.

And after all that happened, they finally showed up with a lousy and mediocre character recovery, a stupid vault with little resources and a bunch of low level dinos with crappy stats to "start over". Not even an apology.

Archived