stack size and structure pickup on Xbox unofficial cluster

TenableTarget

Hi,

hoping for a bit of community help here, I run a small cluster of Nitrado Xbox servers and would like to enable the structure pickup functionality that came with the Homestead Update. However, Nitrado haven't added the setting to the dashboard yet so I'm a little unsure of how to proceed.

anyone else in the community had any success with this? I really just want to remove the timer from pickup so players can always move structures.

thanks in advance

Target 

I know it seems scary but you can do it with expert mode and adding the ini file. I just started adding ini files to increase stack sizes of specific items with ConfigOverrideItemMazQuantity. During my research I happened across people mentioning that the item stack multiplier(ini that increases everything by a multiple) can really mess with some things that shouldn't be stacked such as armor and weapons. Just something to consider. Also I used ini files to change the pickup timer to 3 days instead of 30 seconds... the timer itself changed but it only lasts like 30 seconds before the option to pick up disappears.

2 hours ago, TenableTarget said:

Hi,

hoping for a bit of community help here, I run a small cluster of Nitrado Xbox servers and would like to enable the structure pickup functionality that came with the Homestead Update. However, Nitrado haven't added the setting to the dashboard yet so I'm a little unsure of how to proceed.

anyone else in the community had any success with this? I really just want to remove the timer from pickup so players can always move structures.

thanks in advance

Target 

I think its in engine.ini for standard/non expert mode, but definitely in gameusersettings.ini for expert mode:

AlwaysAllowStructurePickup=True

However the stack size changes for either settings are in the game.ini.

1 hour ago, SaltyMonkey said:

It’s retroactive. My cluster is proof of that.

I can attest! Picked up stuff placed almost a year prior

1 hour ago, TenableTarget said:

brilliant, that's exactly what I was looking for - do you happen to know if it applies retroactively to existing structures, or only for stuff placed after the code is added?

19 hours ago, d1nk said:

I can attest! Picked up stuff placed almost a year prior

21 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

It’s retroactive. My cluster is proof of that.

Ok, added the line in the dialogue box on the  "engine settings" page of the server settings - no joy, nothing happened on restart. Anyone got any ideas?

Archived