gacha dont take owl pellet

ZioTuborg

They gain a buff with the owl Pallets you see rainbow color sparklings on their back when they got the buff, when the have this buff they dont eat more pallets, you need to feed them something they eat then after the first crystal drops the buff is gone and they eat another owl pallet.

I use the Plant Y traps for Gacha Food, 10 of them gives 1 Best Quality Gacha Crystal

4 hours ago, |UniteD|L3o said:

I have the same problem, the pellets still in the inventory, but they dont eat them

How the pellets work? they need to eat manually? thank you!

6 hours ago, WitchesTwex said:

Tamed ones don't eat owl pellets directly, pellets are used to accelerate gacha-crystal production as the gacha consumes pretty much anything else. 

People are always assuming Gacha immediately eat the pellet whenever they saw it eating it.

They take it along with anything it eats (if the rainbow flying insect buff is not around), like dipping ketchup at french fries. Thats how it eats the owl pellet.

15 hours ago, Thrassh said:

They gain a buff with the owl Pallets you see rainbow color sparklings on their back when they got the buff, when the have this buff they dont eat more pallets, you need to feed them something they eat then after the first crystal drops the buff is gone and they eat another owl pallet.

I use the Plant Y traps for Gacha Food, 10 of them gives 1 Best Quality Gacha Crystal

First time I've heard of using Plant Y traps, interesting.  Have you compared the quality of drops vs war maps?

with the plant Y it can happen that he eat only 9 and not 10 this happens when a trap is rotten because its a plant so it can rotten here is a img from my gacha place, the owls can parked under the gachas, they pick up the pallets, the crop plots with plant Y are stacked up to 8, so i have acess to 16 plots of plant Y and i can feed the 2 gachas without running low on food49EF75A06065B3DF9ACF364E753CE81C83B89FBA

Archived