Land Grabbing / Ark Rules

Tasmanian

Wildcard please help There is one or more tribes out there that have to much land I’m a builder I go from tribe to tribe building bases but these tribes with have 3 or 4 locations on the map and the place looks deserted. Before anyone says all the dinos could be Cryo I know but believe me they are completely deserted they will find a new location and will build again. As people want remove a pillar or two one there is a tribe of 9 members and they want to have there own build but they build huge bases so no one else can get to play on your game as there is no land to build. 

I am currently on a server XBOX Rag 123 I’m in three tribes building new base. Yes I have more then one Gamertag. I Build standard size bases big enough for them With a small amount of land for their Dinos.

Even your Rules are being broken Transmitter is locked Oil Rigs are Boxed some are not but not even unlocked “ WC Remove “Lock” From Transmitters And on “Oil RIGS” and a build block where they cannot build around Oil RIG.

I Been Going over to Extension and terminals are blocked people have built around them  please GM Needed 

I Enjoy Aberration More as I have my build and it’s all open “ I Hate Behemoth Gates” and Met the right people to enjoy the game with.

Go to a different server or play local rather than complain to WC.

In real life you don't complain about people owning land.

If you want land either ask to buy it from them, build in tree, build on rock under water, or wait it out, most people forget to fly by their pillars if they lay out so many and they eventually decay.

One reason people like to play ark is because there are no "rules" on this sort of stuff.

19 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

its like the great land grab of Australia first come first serve

one of the aftermath of homestead could be people wanting more land for their crazy builds

the land issue is the remaining issue for the devs to fix if possible

Or less because with the new kibble system they need less space for dino storage.

4 hours ago, Sikaflex said:

I actually took down my other build and built very small due to cryo.

Most of my dinos are podded, when I need one I take it out.

Yeah the only ones I always leave out are a few dodos that I use for fertilizer storage lmao.

To OP, if you're seeing the same problem on every server then it's definitely a matter of you either not looking hard enough for somewhere to build, or being way too picky.  The absolute top, prime spots aren't going to be open unless it's a brand new server.  I've never had any problem finding somewhere good to build though.

Archived