The Center near you

Cynestra

I am writing this as I am wondering how things are on the various pc center servers out there since the homestead patch?    I really enjoy playing on this map more than others currently.   My server 406 has had a lot of issues,  rollbacks spike and rubber banding seem to be an ongoing thing and a lot worse than usual.  I think it may be time to pack up my Dino’s and move to another server if the issues are confined to 406 as several on the server and several who have recently transferred off seem to think?  

Thoughts......

This bs wont even let me create my character, I press download survivor and it asks me to confirm download survivor but the stupid crap only let's me pick cancel, wont even let me change this guy from being white, i cant select really anything, a complete waste of money so far

130% pissed off and irritated rn

Please if anyone knows whats up? Lmk please, gonna lose it man, Pretty close to punching something, I'm commenting on this guys post bc this stupid site forced me to create an account then Google some irrelevant a** expansion pack that no one gives a rats a** about, to only realize I'm probably the only one going through this bs rn(ps4 btw)

Archived