I cant see the explorer notes on the page in my inventory

MichaelRichards

When i hit "i" to open my inventory and i click on the tab for explorer notes its all empty, i see the peoples names like helena, and i can click to disable not seeing whoever, but nothing at all appears under their names, no squares no locked or unlocked icons, and i click everything 

I played for a really long time and im trying to beat the game and get all the notes, i really hope there is a fix for this please

Ohai!

Same here, playing on a private server on PC. I don't know exactly when the problem first occurred, only that on Sunday 3. March it still worked and on Sunday 10. March no longer, so I guess it was a problem with the Homestead update or related patches.

More in detail: when I look into the Explorer Notes tab in my inventory I can only see the character name headings (Helena, Nerva etc.) and nothing below them. Usually there was a grid showing which notes I had already discovered and which still remained undiscovered.

When I discover a new note it does open as usual, but afterwards I cannot find it anywhere any longer.

Restarting game/server did not help.

I'm hoping for a fix soon. Ironically we only started this server with friends in order to finally find all the explorer notes, and now we are left rolling our thumbs (and paying for the server...) until the problem is resolved.

7 hours ago, Aldalasse said:

Ohai!

Same here, playing on a private server on PC. I don't know exactly when the problem first occurred, only that on Sunday 3. March it still worked and on Sunday 10. March no longer, so I guess it was a problem with the Homestead update or related patches.

More in detail: when I look into the Explorer Notes tab in my inventory I can only see the character name headings (Helena, Nerva etc.) and nothing below them. Usually there was a grid showing which notes I had already discovered and which still remained undiscovered.

When I discover a new note it does open as usual, but afterwards I cannot find it anywhere any longer.

Restarting game/server did not help.

I'm hoping for a fix soon. Ironically we only started this server with friends in order to finally find all the explorer notes, and now we are left rolling our thumbs (and paying for the server...) until the problem is resolved.

Yes thats exactly the way it works for me too, i play on official

Same! And we haven't heard a peep about it which is really starting to get on my nerves. First off; how did the LAST UPDATE have so many game breaking issues that got past WC's Q/A testers, and 2, why haven't they said a word about this issue specifically, even though it's wide spread and being talked about EVERYWHERE?

On xbox ive been doing the dlc ligit in order since island and with same character I had all schorched and island explorer notes and almost all aberration i planed to get the rest of aberration post rockwell and then read through the plot of aberration i hope they fix this bug without removing all the explorer notes that i have gotten previously it took me 6 hours + on island alone 4 hours on schorched. I hope wildcard sees this

2 hours ago, MichaelRichards said:

Let me get down on some of dem notes mane

Does starting a new character fix this? What is going on here i just did alpha tek cave and alpha brood and megapithicus, man i dont want to redo character, i really wanted to uncover the plot

No, it's a problem since the Homestead update.  The Devs have acknowledged it and are supposedly working on it.

Archived