How to Prioritize Food in Inventory

RoseLily

So I have a base that overlooks a waterfall. I set up some platforms along the sides of the waterfall for my flying Dinos to sit on and bellow them is a small pond I have gated off. I put two Sarcos in the pond on aggressive to kill the piranhas that spawn and to feed themselves. Only problem is they seem to be stacking a ton of fish meat yet they still eat out of the feeding trough I placed for the fliers. Is there a way to set them to eat the meat out of their inventory first before they dig into the food I set aside for the others?

1 hour ago, RoseLily said:

So I have a base that overlooks a waterfall. I set up some platforms along the sides of the waterfall for my flying Dinos to sit on and bellow them is a small pond I have gated off. I put two Sarcos in the pond on aggressive to kill the piranhas that spawn and to feed themselves. Only problem is they seem to be stacking a ton of fish meat yet they still eat out of the feeding trough I placed for the fliers. Is there a way to set them to eat the meat out of their inventory first before they dig into the food I set aside for the others?

Creatures will always eat out of a feeding trough that is in range before their own inventories. Handy for when you’re breeding, and you place kibble in the babies as an emergency due to its long spoil time and high food points.

Archived