Posted (edited)

So we are getting piped rather heavily on our server. 

Playing on official 580 PVE On PS4

Posted several reports on the report abuse page but no help..... Is this not something the devs can or will do anything about?

The guy has done it do our main base and a base in progress....

Before this he even pulled a wild giga to our base and got a ton of dinos killed before we could kill it

Pipe harrasment (2).jpg

Edited by Hillninja
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mattj said:

I’m sorry for your troubles. But how exactly does one “get piped”? Is there a trick with the metal pipes I haven’t heard about?

Look at the picture.. the enemy puts pipes everywhere. Makes you lagg, cant carry tames in / out of base, messes with fliers, all sorts of annoying stuff.

This is PvE of course

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hillninja said:

allready sent in a proper one to the devs, base location, name of the guy and the tribe hes in....that was 2 days ago now.....nothing has happened....

Wildcard is very slow with support. It can take weeks until something is done. 

Posted (edited)

The piping thing is mean. You can't do anything about it except sending evidence to WC, which you should do.

I did this to someone too some time ago, because he was placing tamed dinos in my base to prevent me from entering my buildings. He surrendered when he saw the hundreds of pipes, and eventually both of us removed the dinos/pipes. Obviously my part took a little longer than his.

Edited by AdligerAdler