(Video) Titan bites through mesh and wipes my base

tronguyman

Hey guys,

So I try to record everything. I came home the other night (on my birthday xD) and I had been raided. I opened my mouth like an idiot and they decided to bring over a desert titan. 

I didn't think anything would happen but it was able to bite through the mesh and completely wipe my base with  NO effort... 1.2-1.3k hours completely cheesed. I don't expect "justice" or any kind of support from wildcard. I just don't want this happening to other people in the future. 

Check out the video if you want to see it all go down :)

How do people stay sane after things like this? I’d probably break my $700 flatscreen with my bare hands if someone just wiped me by cheating, losing all of those hours. I know for a fact i’d permanently leave Ark. 

How does anyone have the courage to build up again? “Welp hurp dee dur durrp i’ll just learn from this experience” yeah, right.

24 minutes ago, Duffmek said:

and thats why I do NOT play PvP anymore and will not ever again - 2 or 3 people playing casual cannot compete against anything like this,  if and  when they can ever fix something like this then good luck to you all PvE is where i will stay and enjoy ark for what it can be.

Yea, really. It's impossible to maintain a normal life and even attempt to compete with some of the hardcore players. I tried.. Lost a lot of sleep and my own sanity lol. Not worth it for a video game. I may try PVE 

Archived