Missing Homestead Craftable Items.

MeatDragon

Hey y’all, I’m sorry if this is the wrong place to be putting this, but is anyone else “missing” craftable items from the homestead update? Specifically; I’m thinking about triangular and flexible structures that should be crafted with a smithy. I purchased the engrams, but they didn’t show up in my smithy. There may be more items like that, but those are the ones that I can think of now.

Or am I just not looking in the right place?

I don’t know if this makes a difference, but I’m playing on Xbox one; doing single player on The Center.

8 minutes ago, MeatDragon said:

Hey y’all, I’m sorry if this is the wrong place to be putting this, but is anyone else “missing” craftable items from the homestead update? Specifically; I’m thinking about triangular and flexible structures that should be crafted with a smithy. I purchased the engrams, but they didn’t show up in my smithy. There may be more items like that, but those are the ones that I can think of now.

Or am I just not looking in the right place?

I don’t know if this makes a difference, but I’m playing on Xbox one; doing single player on The Center.

You have them you just need to manually search, its a bug. Search Triangle.

Thanks guys. I tried both setting my smithy to folder view (and searching every folder), and specific searches (ie. “triangle”); neither of which worked for me. I’m now leveling up a new survivor on the Island; just to see if it makes a difference to have a post-homestead survivor.

Im thinking that I might just have to wait for an update before I see those things. I am a little puzzled that they showed up for me in “creative” mode though.

eh, oh well. Thanks again for your input though.

Explorer notes are acting kinda funky for my Island single player (they’ll show up when I pick them up, but the menu pages where all of the collected notes are supposed to be is completely blank. Also, and I may just be losing my mind, but there have been several times when I open my inventory to move something (like a saddle that I made for example) and it doesn’t exist anymore. I close and reopen my inventory a few seconds later and that saddle is there.

Not sure if either of those things are related to “Homestead” of If the game is just randomly wigging out on my Xbox.

Archived