Scorpion Breeding

Candlr

Is it possible to breed scorpion in this game? I just see that they have breeding function in their inventory ,and know that they can laying standart no fertilizing eggs .Also they have female and male gender ,but when i try to breed that scorpions there is just nothing happened with them.Maybe it is bug .If anyone knows what the problem is,please tell me .

19 minutes ago, Candlr said:

Is it possible to breed scorpion in this game? I just see that they have breeding function in their inventory ,and know that they can laying standart no fertilizing eggs .Also they have female and male gender ,but when i try to breed that scorpions there is just nothing happened with them.Maybe it is bug .If anyone knows what the problem is,please tell me .

Insects r unable to breed.  Its always been that way.  Many ppl, including myself, hav asked for insect breeding.  The devs hav said they may release it in the future

2 hours ago, Candlr said:

Unfortunately they are not breedable, like any other insects. Could be, that there is a mod, but i dont know. 

On 3/11/2019 at 1:27 AM, BlueberryJackal said:

Unfortunately they are not breedable, like any other insects. Could be, that there is a mod, but i dont know. 

There technically is a mod for it, but it only produce adult when bred. Nobody has developed a mod that had it produced a baby, or in the insect case, nymph, of the arthropod yet (unless I missed out).

Archived