kibble still not working

bwbg72

19 hours ago, HarmAssassin said:

The issue we're having is that babies are asking for kibble that can no longer be made when they want imprints... grrr.

Ah, this happens if they hatched prior to the new kibble patch, not heard of it happening with anything hatched after the patch (and we've sucessfully bred after the patch too). You didn't say what platform or whether it's official or unofficial... so might be either platform dependant or a problem with a mod if you're not on official. I'f you're on official, and the babies hatched after the patch, then it's a bug & needs reporting.

p.s. If you have access to cryo-pods, just pod them & when let out they should ask for something different for imprint ?

1 hour ago, FeyGriffin said:

Ah, this happens if they hatched prior to the new kibble patch, not heard of it happening with anything hatched after the patch (and we've sucessfully bred after the patch too). You didn't say what platform or whether it's official or unofficial... so might be either platform dependant or a problem with a mod if you're not on official. I'f you're on official, and the babies hatched after the patch, then it's a bug & needs reporting.

p.s. If you have access to cryo-pods, just pod them & when let out they should ask for something different for imprint ?

It happens if the baby was needing an imprint before the patch hit. None of my babies that were hatched but not needing imprint before the patch have had issues of needing old kibbles.

4 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Every QoL improvement is easy mode nowadays. I say bring back the old rates and abolish evolution events since people don’t like change.

It isn't a matter of change. Change can be good. This change has trashed an otherwise stable game. Inventory items and engrams going *poof*, being unable to effectively use the system on at least two of the official maps, crashes (patched now), missing snap points (yes, we are still missing quite a few), random freezes when in built up areas (fixed), gigas being unable to rage now (why not just remove the mechanic?), and plenty more. It was a bad patch, but the issue I take is that perfect-taming several creatures is now next to impossible. It is also WAY too easy for my personal tastes and has taken a lot of the challenge and enjoyment away. They easily could have added new "easy-mode" recipes and a simple toggle for easy mode or normal mode in an INI. This was to appease those who honestly believed you had to have a dozen of every dino to tame what you need to do the game. That's insanely false and anybody who has played for a while can easily go scorpion -> rex -> breed rexes and profit by whipping bosses.

Either way, the game is beyond too simple now. People here need to learn that Wildcard does not understand "half-way". It is either all on, or all off. We went from a system that was quite complicated yet worked easily to one that is beyond simple yet doesn't work. They could have easily found something in-between what we had and what we have. It was the same thing with the flyer nerf. They could have capped speeds for each bird to easily solve the problem, but they went over the top and took stamina and health, and disabled levelling speed completely. Again, on or off. No half-way about it.

3 hours ago, Xenithar said:

It isn't a matter of change. Change can be good. This change has trashed an otherwise stable game. Inventory items and engrams going *poof*, being unable to effectively use the system on at least two of the official maps, crashes (patched now), missing snap points (yes, we are still missing quite a few), random freezes when in built up areas (fixed), gigas being unable to rage now (why not just remove the mechanic?), and plenty more. It was a bad patch, but the issue I take is that perfect-taming several creatures is now next to impossible. It is also WAY too easy for my personal tastes and has taken a lot of the challenge and enjoyment away. They easily could have added new "easy-mode" recipes and a simple toggle for easy mode or normal mode in an INI. This was to appease those who honestly believed you had to have a dozen of every dino to tame what you need to do the game. That's insanely false and anybody who has played for a while can easily go scorpion -> rex -> breed rexes and profit by whipping bosses.

Either way, the game is beyond too simple now. People here need to learn that Wildcard does not understand "half-way". It is either all on, or all off. We went from a system that was quite complicated yet worked easily to one that is beyond simple yet doesn't work. They could have easily found something in-between what we had and what we have. It was the same thing with the flyer nerf. They could have capped speeds for each bird to easily solve the problem, but they went over the top and took stamina and health, and disabled levelling speed completely. Again, on or off. No half-way about it.

So you only like change when it suits?

P.S. lol that you’re still salty and not over the flyer nerf.

well since the patch ive lost bout 9 dinos in obelisks and I still have no clue as to what to do to add a ticket. don't really care much but actually being able to fully imprint but it would be nice if they stopped fixing things that don't need fixed. I am on xbox one btw and I would appreciate if anyone can tell me how to do a ticket for obelisk lost dinos cause put lot of time into the dinos that I lost which were my boss fighting dinos so I still don't have all tek gear and I really don't have time to start over or get more dinos seeing as though I don't seem to be getting any big dinos spawning anymore or if they do they get mauled by lots of herbivores. 

5 hours ago, Swedje said:

Same here playing on SE Official. Babys Pre Patch and babys hatched after the patch they are all still asking for the old kibble. And its not just me. Everybody on This server is having the same issues and im starting to run out of the old kibble. made a bug report about it. Would be nice if this get fixed quickly..

on what platform ? cause console cant make kibble either?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 4:32 PM, FeyGriffin said:

It is in fact happening with babies born after the kibble rework patch. We play on PC on 100% vanilla server cluster.

On 11/03/2019 at 11:50, Swedje said:

O mesmo aqui jogando no SE Official. Babys Pre Patch e babys eclodiram após o patch todos eles ainda estão pedindo o velho croquete. E não é só eu. Todo mundo neste servidor está tendo os mesmos problemas e estou começando a ficar sem o velho kibble. fez um relatório de bug sobre isso. Seria bom se isso fosse consertado rapidamente ..

it's easy to solve this, you can put in the cryopod and drop it again that it will ask another type to imprint. Careful not to throw it when it's time for cryopod.

Archived