Notification from WC- My base is in an unintended building location

tronguyman

Hey all

So i'm on small tribes official pvp. im  built in the tree-hollow-cave in sunken forest on extinction. I can't seem to add any pictures but I uploaded a bit of a video to youtube talking about what went down.

Essentially I got a notification in my tribe log saying "Your base is in an unintended building area. It will be wiped in the next patch" Now I have over 1k hours on this playthrough. So I really don't wanna be losing all my stuff.

Did anyone else get a notification from building here? I am in the tree-hollow-cave thing in sunken forest on extinction. in "The Hideout" area. 

I have some sneaky "outposts" or spawn points in some questionable areas. Maybe the notification is from these areas? How are we supposed to know? lol

2 hours ago, tronguyman said:

Hey all

So i'm on small tribes official pvp. im  built in the tree-hollow-cave in sunken forest on extinction. I can't seem to add any pictures but I uploaded a bit of a video to youtube talking about what went down.

Essentially I got a notification in my tribe log saying "Your base is in an unintended building area. It will be wiped in the next patch" Now I have over 1k hours on this playthrough. So I really don't wanna be losing all my stuff.

Did anyone else get a notification from building here? I am in the tree-hollow-cave thing in sunken forest on extinction. in "The Hideout" area. 

I have some sneaky "outposts" or spawn points in some questionable areas. Maybe the notification is from these areas? How are we supposed to know? lol

If you question the 'sneaky' locations when telling us this, its probably those. I would try to file a ticket after deleting them to make sure, I guess.

At least you were notified! After the S+ patch my Abberation base of almost 2 years now has an invisible "Force shield" blocking the entrance/exit. As I am a solo player, with no Tek teleporter all of my tames and my items that are in my base or vaulted are now blocked completely from being able to be taken out of the area they decided can no longer be used 'WITHOUT ANY NOTICE!!"  almost 2 years lost - and over 12 days to get even a response to a Support ticket. Killing your Player Base, one patch at a time.

Edited to add Screenshot after I glow sticked both the Inside and outside of the base cave entrance/exit showing newly added invisible barrier .

glow sticked the invisible wall4.jpg

Archived