beta branch

So now that the patch that broke most modded servers is fixed. WHAT THE HECK WILDCARD?!?!?! Was the beta branch just a bone to throw at us to make us think you guys heard us? If people reported that what happened after the patch was a thing before the patch was out then why didn't you guys say something like "we were made aware of some issues that we haven't been able to fix due to low staff count or some other reason so we are going to delay the patch till X so we can fix it".

Also what the heck is with the transparency with you guys lately? it took almost 3 days for anyone to mention anything to YOUR OFFICIAL forums (you know that place people come for news about the game) about the issue other than that it was simple reddit or twitter nonsense that really didn't tell us anything other than "yeah we know its an issue and are looking at the fix".

this really is starting to get to no just me but alot of your fanbase (just look at the forums). I really hope you guys realize how much trust you lose when you pull crap like this. Heck i even wanted to play atlas but knowing its from you guys I decided to not bother because i don't want to deal with what we just had happen in a new game and that goes with alot of my friends too. 

The beta branch is a good start but it needs to be something you guys take seriously if you guys are going to continue to use it and use it in conjunction with your forums. Delay a patch if you guys know its going to break something and tell us that.  if you continue to do things like what happened with homestead its just going to piss more and more people off. Especially now that you guys put out something like the beta branch

if you dont have someone whos job is communication with the community for what ever reason maybe it would be worth while to delegate that to someone that way when poop hits the fan that person knows to find out whats what and tell the player base on on sites they would go to look to know whats what.

Archived