Kings of PVP xbox

Daegod

We are pvp gods and officially challenge anyone who thinks they have the nerve to try and pvp against us and we will wipe u like u have never been wiped before. We are the tribes of Highlanders and the wicked. You can find us on NA-pvp-theisland-crossark9      hope to see you cowards soon, so u can kneel before the gods of PVP an learn ur place in the world of pvp ark

Are you though? How does your gloating get you anywhere? Calling people "cowards" and telling them to "learn their place in pvp" and telling people that they "just hide on smalltribes because they don't have the balls to step up" And if you are actually No.1, explain how you did it, because there was most likely a lot of duping, undermeshing, and DDoS in this process. I'd like to see your reply to this.

On 3/7/2019 at 10:26 PM, MackTheKnife said:

(A troll accepts the challenge and undermeshes everything while exclaiming "it's pvp bruh")

It's hilarious how true it is, though. I hate exploiting, though, so you can't really call out people that don't play official servers for this reason.

Hard work and grinding by a bunch of hardcore ark players, not a single undermeshesing went on by us and we sure ain't ddosing, we enjoy the fight and the grind to get to where we are and not a single tribe as answered the challenge on here or on all the big "pvp" tribes on YouTube that have been called out.... we havent tried to hide from no one and we gave out our server name as well. In stead of talking trash and not giving up our location we issued a challenge and location. So does that answer satisfy your request for a reply.... for some reason the forums isn't notifying me of responses hints the delay in the reply. We sure ain't scared of anyone that's for sure. So if u would like to answer the challenge we are on NA-pvp-theisland-crossark9 on OFFICIAL 

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Highlanders roll back rag few times a day. Only a minute each time. Calling out people to come to your crossark while you guys been there day 1 lol. Watched them use a skiff to steal some beach bobs 75 anky for no reason and tote it off. They have 15+ skiffs on patrol on ever server in that cluster. Good luck doing anything lol we keep everything hidden and just grief. But they dupe and spam, it’s like legacy servers but on a small cluster. XD WC really needs to wipe it. It’s very stagnant and toxic atm. Might as well be a boosted server with an admin. 

so you all think we dupe and force rollbacks and all this nonsense. your all little cowards. we may raid people when they deserve it but we don't troll, we don't dupe and we don't subjugate anyone. the fact that any of you are even on here talking poop proves your bad player. we pvp we lose stuff to just like everyone else and yea sorry not sorry we've been around longer and have nice things. im sorry your salty but if you wanna come over and talk about it please do. my IGN is smoke and I play on Val as an honest clean player. don't need to cheat if your good. have a nice day

• 1 month later...

Archived